Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck You Lakers

Dude, you guys suck.

3 pathetic losses to a team you are capable of embarrasing.

If you lose the next game I will rip off all my Lakers crap off my wall, and replace it with a picture of Jerome.

At least Jerome is hot.

... Er... I think my dinner is ready. :eek: :light:
    Originally posted by vubinspiran
    I hate X very hard.

Comment

How the hell can you post something right next to itself?

Comment

if you post the same thing next to eachother then you post the same thing next to itself if you keep the two things exactly the same to the molecular level.
        DELETED

Comment

detriot is a stupid lucky team...sigh why cant the lakers win...
          9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Luck and skill are two different animals. Larry Brown is a defensive genius. Always has been. And he finally got the tools he needed to build a monster. Defense wins championships, especially when the opposition can't turn their gorilla loose like they're used to doing.

Oh, and for the third time, basketball is a five-man sport, and the Lakers are a two-man show. Detroit is the complete package, L.A. is not. Simple as that. Better luck next year, Laker fans.
            Originally posted by vubinspiran
            I hate X very hard.

Comment

noooooooooooooooooo its just unfair :P
              9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Just because you're losing doesn't make it unfair. Shut up and live with it.

Comment

Working...
                X