Here is the SS vid I made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the SS vid I made

It kinda sucks in this low quality, but its the best I could do for online sharing, and sorry for any 56kers, it's 24 mbs

Enjoy

http://download.35mb.com/bockvb/ContinuumVideo.wmv
    1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Looks fun but... it asks me to install an applet. Is it safe? or is it full of spywares?
    BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

Who knows, but what i do now is this: i clicked on the applet thing like it said and then all my browser windows closed out and i got an error report for soem program tha ti have no clue what it was. :down:
      The song doesn't make your hands clap,
      The hand claps make the song

Comment

ewww, well i did the applet, and it works fine for me, if your not sure, just run ad-aware when you are done although the only reason it has you do that is to benefit me, so the site knows to give me more bandwidth

Comment

Nice work R>A>G>E I liked the tks at the end . I can try and get some twlb game vids if anyone wants some done.

Comment

haha nice. Nice effects and cool timing with the background music I liked when the the lyrics were "people behind me are going insane" and at the same moment the lancaster started to spin hahah
            For some reason, the terrier race at the end made me laugh.
            Good job :up:

ps. Sumpson4hollywood
            BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

Ok, so the thing i said about it closing my browser windows happened again. it almost completeed the download though...
              The song doesn't make your hands clap,
              The hand claps make the song

Comment

thanks guys

punk, i dont see what could be going wrong, maybe the usual restart your comp? Close all programs and try again?

Comment

wtf.. I clicked no for the applet that chowed up and then my firewall blocked a program from ttsomething.exe... wth is on there man

Comment

Im sorry this site is only compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows.
                    You are currently using Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7b) Gecko/20040323 Firefox/0.8.0+
                    sdg

Comment

#O&$^@&^$#

Well half of you can see it, half cant...does anyone know another free host I can use to share this vid????

Comment

I couldnt see it with firefox either (well that's obvious) so I opened it with Internet Explorer... I should run adaware and stuff now
                        That server is pretty fast for a free server, I was downloading at 500k/sec $
                        BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

it'd better be good
                          i'll edit this when I watched it

EDIT: okay I watched it and it's very funnnnyyyyy,cool effects and so
                          Last edited by duel pasta; 06-30-2004, 08:29 AM.
                          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Turned out very nice, :up:
                            Only the loyal count.

Comment

Sumpson i'm gonnamake your squadbanner with your avatar
                              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                              X