Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aphix
    Tiger thanks

At this moment in time there are very few features available (to me or in general) to check for double squadding. If i can get myth to let me have a "search on player/IP" then it will be simple. I also have no idea how myth has dealt with players signing up to squads. As of this moment in time, the only way to check for double squadders is too manually view each roster. This is almost impossible not to mention tedious.

Theoretically once a player is signed to a squad, then he/she shouldn't be able to sign to another, and maybe some kind of time period should be implementated. So that a player who quits Paladen, can't immediatley go and stick his name on Cripples roster.

I also don;t know how "vets" who create a fake aliased squad can be spotted straight away. Im making the presumption that each "vet" is under a differnt alias. Meaning we need another form of identification. Such as IP, however this isnt solid, as a vast percentage of the TW population work off a dynamic IP from their ISP.

-aphix
    We do have the tools to check doublesquadders (IP and other information of each player is being logged), but it isn't made available to you yet

Comment

So...how does the system work now? Does K change or what? Also, in the probability equation, is the 400 that the difference_in_ratings is divided by a constant?
      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

at this moment K doesn't change, keeps 50 all the time.
        During this season, I might change the rating formula if it doesn't work as wished

and the '400' indeed is a constant.

Comment

If i have brother who is also playing, i get banned ??

Do i have to take a picture of my twin-brother (uglyer one..) to get play....
          Original Mambonian
          TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
          I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Working...
          X