No announcement yet.

What eve happened to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingz stepped down as smod and Strike took his place (strike has since quit as well). Kingz retired. I've seen him like twice since then.

as for Legionair <ER>, he still plays occasionally, he quit staff about a year and a half ago though

And Angel <ER> was fired and went back to using the name she actually did have, which is Stra

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
      Annux - he could have been so good for these forums if only he wasn't obsessed with fat, naked, black people

lmfao
      Rough> lol these 3 newbies
      Rough> ive seen deck play better :P

Randedl> flapping their arms around
      Randedl> ask them why
      Randedl> SO MY FINGERS MOVE FASTER MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
        And Angel <ER> was fired and went back to using the name she actually did have, which is Stra
        Getting a little cocky there, aren't you Awesome? Do you not remember that you were Torr and Stalfos before Strike (I think it was Strike, could have been anyone really) got the name Awesome for you? In fact, weren't you Awesome <ER> before you even got the name? Don't be so quick to attack people who were doing the same thing you did.
        3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
        3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
        MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

AFPilot ! ! !

Man, that dude has been AWOL for years now. I'm also wondering what ever happened to GOT MILK?. He was on Antithesis with me along with a bunch of other dudes I haven't seen in quite some time.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Javgurl/Jessy
            Kaotic
            tr1p wire

Comment

K-I and Matorian

Originally posted by Jerome
              i am looking for apt and xu and k-i

Well, I dont know how much I can help u, but k-i = kamakazzee-insomniac (sp?) and last I knew, he had Eye surgery because of a pretty bad car accident he was in a little while back, and that could be where he is, bu I dunno.

For whoever asked where matorian is, Matorian is retired and has since gone to take care of shit IRL (at least that is what im told) I need to talk to him about a few thing too when i see him again, thx for the reminder.

What I would like to know is where the hell Harumi <ER> dissapeared to, I've been looking forward to seeing the completed Feine and it seems without him everything is taking forever.
              Last edited by Blue Thunder; 08-04-2004, 04:54 AM.
              "Shouldn't you be Running?"

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

(Robo Ref)>FACK U ALL BITSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PEGASiS
                Getting a little cocky there, aren't you Awesome? Do you not remember that you were Torr and Stalfos before Strike (I think it was Strike, could have been anyone really) got the name Awesome for you? In fact, weren't you Awesome <ER> before you even got the name? Don't be so quick to attack people who were doing the same thing you did.
                almost 100% completely incorrect.

I did use the name Torr as my first name in ss, and like 99% of the rest of the population in subspace, i did not use my first name forever. fireballz offered to give me a name, while i was a <ZH>. He showed me all the names he had and said i could feel free to have whichever i wanted. I chose this one and when i was promoted to <ER>, i decided to change my name. I had this name way way before i became an <ER>, i only used it as my main name when THE PUSHER said i was allowed to change my staff name, cus there were rules in place for staff about that at the time.

Please do not speak about me and acuse me of things, especially when you're just reaching and hoping you strike upon some fact among all of the fiction you made up.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                  Z*E*R*0 lagged out
                  roflmao
                  Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                  Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                  Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

I miss zero
                    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Plague Rabbit. Know he is still around every once in a while.
                      Mangrove
                      Smack Man
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                        i am looking for apt and xu and k-i
                        Xu is on msn all the time : lewisbrindley@hotmail.com
                        Only the loyal count.

Comment

Thought about it last night and i dont know what happened to Suicide Jav....that guy used to be awesome....now i dunno where he went
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
                            afpilot
                            phyre
                            flabin
                            jedI*knight
                            orty
                            crazi
                            jesus=terrorist (lolz)
                            orty is playing a lot now. that fag violence showed him hockey zone so he plays there a lot.

flabin is playing again too, I see him alot in ?go base

and i've seen crazi host a few radios lately... maybe a couple months back.
                            I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
                              Xu is on msn all the time : lewisbrindley@hotmail.com
                              I spoke to his mum on the phone a couple of days ago, she wanted to speak to my mum to go for a walk but my mum wasn't in
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

kingz
                                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                                apt>yes u can wtf
                                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                                apt>na
                                apt>ill show you pictures
                                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                                X