X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• origionally posted by Z*E*R*0
    Im back $ :P

supremacy back too? LOL
    -All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for no-one you understand?

- Do not make decisions on an empty stomach.

Comment

• true, zero is currently reading this post and for badboyz:he got busted selling drugs, his parents had to bail him out, hes never allowed to play video games or use the internet, some gay bullshit like that

Comment

• zero is the man
        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sufficient
          Bugman, ShogunLord, Unison, Unixon, Joker(something of ninjitsu), Cencil (aka The Fro), Makaveli, MeoDea, JimTheChin, Faither, Sadman Insane, Solymer or Night Dragon, NetBIOS, April, Nahema, Eagle Attack, Sair, I Make You Mad!, Anotsu, Jubei, Manus Celer Dei, Shen Nung, Renegade Vigilanty, Swordfish, Meks, Zoroaster, Zetirix or Zeke!, ZinVertigo, Bran Man, GreatOneDuh, Tapzu, Samapico, Braveheart, Rin, Corpion

Take a shot at this list.

Makaveli signs on once and a while, hit him up on 'homie'. Vigilanty still signs on frequently.

As for badboyz, I talk to him on aim.. he simply doesn't even want to play the game he laughs when I mention it.

Wassup to Z*E*R*0 if thats really you.

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+
            feint still plays pretty often in hockey zone as a different alias, pm me in game if you wanna know it

...and does anyone know where hype plays now?
            We call him Revolution over in SSCX Hockey Zone...

Not like it's a CIA secret.
            Reclusion
            "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

• hey code, you mentioned zeebu, and he said his connection was worthless, he would probably get a better connection in september.
              YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
              Click here to receive your price!

Comment

• Originally posted by code
                Makaveli signs on once and a while, hit him up on 'homie'. Vigilanty still signs on frequently.

As for badboyz, I talk to him on aim.. he simply doesn't even want to play the game he laughs when I mention it.

Wassup to Z*E*R*0 if thats really you.
                Ya i talk to bbz to and he laffs about it, but he recently told me SS wont run on his computer for a reason. If thats the truth i dunno but thats what he said
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• What happened to Made You Look?
                  this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                  (:3=

Comment

• He pops in once in awhile yet, bu t he never realy talks lol He isnt like he use to be 8( Gues he is slowly quiting.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Yea its really me code (btw how you been oldtimer :P ? ) . Ive been working alot the past 6 months, just got a nice raise then a few days ago got laid off. So ive rediscoverd the only game that can hold my attention $ taking a long break was worth it, im having alot more fun . Lags gone, im on dsl now so big disapointment there.

R.I.P. supremecy

<3 hero,ciggy,peg,Tyf,toastly,lag killer,mk,gundam heavyarms,pred rulez,awesome

Is Desert Rat or Ron Jeremy still around? Also havnt seen Napalm Sunrise or Sir Elim killer!!! in ages it seems...to many alais changes to keep up with, it gets confusing .
                      Last edited by Z*E*R*0; 08-18-2004, 08:53 PM.
                      ----------------------------------------

Comment

Last edited by Vantage; 09-26-2017, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Ya Alias changes happen like every few days for some ppl and its really annoying lol
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• EmuJunkee

What happened to him?

Comment

• What happened to WingZero?
                              this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                              (:3=

Comment

• NAPALM SUNRISE I was around a bit for awhile, he actually co-owned Aura with me for a shortwhile but quit cause of college and stuff, he'll probably turn up again at some point, though he may have been serious and just quit.

Comment

Working...
                                X