No announcement yet.

Pallies Movie Emporium!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THey're not hosted anymore and I don't have em. Host them for a few days again
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

You can actually find all of them on the Pallies site.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Thanks conc, but I mean the Beatdown Brigade ones :-/
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Doh, we don't have those. Maybe I'll talk Sleepy into giving me copies.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Cool thanks. Sleepy post here!
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Those movies are old, but they still make me smile, the piss take os diso with mantra is good.

Going to make some more for this year?
              Makelele> whos camping
              Sumpson> mitch
              KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
              Lemar> mitch
              Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Agreed End, i watched them for the first time in like a year the other day and they still made me laugh.

I missed not having any new ones last TWL (mind you, there was no diso matchup, and div was afk - hence no videos)
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

The 2 (or maybe there was 3) Beatdown Brigade movies are like 10 seconds long and just funny internet clips with some text about how the squad we are playing sucks. Nothing at all like the brilliance of conc,div,and Rog. But I can ask Buckaroo if he still has them on his computer... I kinda doubt it though unless he transferred all the files on his old computer to his new one 2 years ago. I'll ask.

Comment

Ok cool, I just can't get enough of them, even though its only 10 seconds
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Mitch might still have them as well.
                      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

OWTHIS WAS FUNNY warpothal and mantra you own ow this wasreally funny I heard the F*** word like 100.000.000.000times
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

cool

EDIT:Thats fucking wack with the powder on divine.
                          Last edited by Mobey; 04-14-2004, 06:18 AM.

Comment

how bizzare can someone turn in ?
                            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Awesome videos! $$$
                              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

they are fucking good!!
                                Originally posted by Kolar
                                My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                                ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Working...
                                X