Tree Thousand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Thousand

I beat you to three thousand posts Jerome. Eat your heart out, bitch.
    Last edited by Jason; 08-08-2004, 04:24 AM.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

And you did it with intelligent posts :up:

Comment

I'm thinking of saying either "been there, done that" or "quality, not quantity" but I can't decide on which. I'll let Jason choose and people can respond to whichever he picked.

Comment

I can't believe some people pay attention to how many posts they've made. I seriously don't have any clue of my post count.
        sdg

Comment

its 2,268.
          DELETED

Comment

I haven't been getting on the forums much, man. My posts per day has dropped to a sad 7.66. Apparently "female" is a good anti-computer tool.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
              I haven't been getting on the forums much, man. My posts per day has dropped to a sad 7.66. Apparently "female" is a good anti-computer tool.
              she made you get a haircut didn't she?
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Man, why the hell did i type "Tree" intead of "Three?" It makes me sound like I'm trying to be ganster, or Italian or something. Damnit. Damnit. Damnit.

TK, you definitely have me beat in both categories, but I'd like to think that a large majority of my posts have had some substance to them. I didn't get up this far by spamming and/or trolling (no pun intended).

EDIT: Oh sweet, I just realized I can edit the original thread title.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

It may say Three Thousand above your post, itself. But, alas, it shall always say "Tree Thousand" on the thread link until a moderator changes it. ^_-
                  DELETED

Comment

what does it mean? u're now both lifeless?
                    Code:
                    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                    1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                    1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                    1:lnx> kk
                    1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

I'm nearly there, but I have been away loads, theres been tons of gigs playing in local bars recently and I havent missed a single one.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                        I can't believe some people pay attention to how many posts they've made. I seriously don't have any clue of my post count.
                        hahaha

ps: ZeUs!! is like 43 posts away from the being the first to 4K

Comment

can some smod reset my post count please

Comment

*postsreset

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                              True, it feels really meaningless to me too. However 3000 is a nice round number, pretty cute.

Comment

Working...
                              X