Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: da1andonly

da1andonly

douchebag your a jerk gtfo nerd

homogaf

keep trying to hide behind your name instead of jav dueling me and lose, you jerk
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

what is homogaf and why do you find this urge to use it in approximately 100% of your posts
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o

420 420 420

nätit appelsiinit tol kuvan pojalla.
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Quote Originally Posted by Jeansi
    nätit appelsiinit tol kuvan pojalla.
    its your mom!

sua mãe é sobremesa
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome
    what is homogaf and why do you find this urge to use it in approximately 100% of your posts
    good that my posts have audience :up:

schope is cool because he can throw really original insults at people on an online game.

Who's schope?
    Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

You know what, thats no really nice, to express such hate towards an other. Perhaps he/she will not care of your matter, but still there is a slight chance that the person (da1andonly) might get offended.

Schope, look at your life, and reconsider your options. What gives you the right to express this hate, and because of a silly game. Does this game have such big role in your life, that it accually hurt you when you get killed by people that you claim is a "newb". And thinking that they are lucky, and as the time flews by your anger becomes even stroger and uncontrolable. And then your pride strucks you, as you think high of yourself in a pointless game.
    And as if someone pushes a button in you, you start to express this hate, in a vulugar way.

I feel very offended that you posted a picture of someone, and that you mock that person. Do you know what can cause a suicide? Mostly its psycholigcal when a person commits suicide. Have you ever thought about what words you vomit upon others? How may it affect them?

You say (probably are thinking or saying) "It's just a game", but then why would you make such a big fuzz about "just a game". Therefor this game is more then just a game. If you can't control youself, then how will. It matter of a descion how you live your life. Would you in public go and scream at someone, "You fucking newb, get the fuck of this street, you are not worthy of living on this planet! We all shold take care of this guy and toss him in to a dungeon, where his life will fade away". Em I making a too big point of this? Is it really something to bother for? Just think about it, even though this is internet, there is nothing to "win" or to get accomplish, even my words are worthless. Or are they? And I would like to say this to everyone, consider what you say before you say it, don't make your words to be poisonous. If you like to mock me, then fine you just go ahead and do that, but in the end what do you accomplish? A satisfaction that you can make fun of me? Maybe it satisfices you to see something that I typed wrong, searching for some flaw.

I really feel that I have wasted my time on writing this, since you won't take me seriously. Perhaps it is hard for you to understand... But I would have been living a life like me, then just perhaps you would understand me, and agree with me.

I really em glad if you have given some of your time and read this.

My wish would be that trashtalk would be needed in this forums, that all could just behave and control themselves. I know I have sometimes not done this, and I appologise for my behavior, if you have in some way got offended.
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ight
    You know what, thats no really nice, to express such hate towards an other. Perhaps he/she will not care of your matter, but still there is a slight chance that the person (da1andonly) might get offended.

Schope, look at your life, and reconsider your options. What gives you the right to express this hate, and because of a silly game. Does this game have such big role in your life, that it accually hurt you when you get killed by people that you claim is a "newb". And thinking that they are lucky, and as the time flews by your anger becomes even stroger and uncontrolable. And then your pride strucks you, as you think high of yourself in a pointless game.
    And as if someone pushes a button in you, you start to express this hate, in a vulugar way.

I feel very offended that you posted a picture of someone, and that you mock that person. Do you know what can cause a suicide? Mostly its psycholigcal when a person commits suicide. Have you ever thought about what words you vomit upon others? How may it affect them?

You say (probably are thinking or saying) "It's just a game", but then why would you make such a big fuzz about "just a game". Therefor this game is more then just a game. If you can't control youself, then how will. It matter of a descion how you live your life. Would you in public go and scream at someone, "You fucking newb, get the fuck of this street, you are not worthy of living on this planet! We all shold take care of this guy and toss him in to a dungeon, where his life will fade away". Em I making a too big point of this? Is it really something to bother for? Just think about it, even though this is internet, there is nothing to "win" or to get accomplish, even my words are worthless. Or are they? And I would like to say this to everyone, consider what you say before you say it, don't make your words to be poisonous. If you like to mock me, then fine you just go ahead and do that, but in the end what do you accomplish? A satisfaction that you can make fun of me? Maybe it satisfices you to see something that I typed wrong, searching for some flaw.

I really feel that I have wasted my time on writing this, since you won't take me seriously. Perhaps it is hard for you to understand... But I would have been living a life like me, then just perhaps you would understand me, and agree with me.

I really em glad if you have given some of your time and read this.

My wish would be that trashtalk would be needed in this forums, that all could just behave and control themselves. I know I have sometimes not done this, and I appologise for my behavior, if you have in some way got offended.
    LOL can you express yourself in 2 lines

its way too much reading bro sry

Quote Originally Posted by schope

u are just a FAT kid that wants to "act" cool.

nt
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Cassie Fanboy
    Ick that picture makes me feel queesy >_> Schope stop being so mean btw.
    carpe diem

I was in a emotional state, and just shed all what was on my heart on that moment. I don't find it as a laughing matter. IMO, you stepped over the line, and showed your uncontrolled personality. I suppose you are just a kid with a bad attidude. If not, then start acting little bit maturely.
    Endless space, endless exploration.

he did read it and couldn't think of a comeback because he knows you're right.. so he just pretends he didn't read it

homogaf

keep trying to hide behind your name instead of jav dueling me and lose, you jerk
    Dude, no one insults Da1 that way!
    Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
    Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
    Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

White castle was such a good movie.

" We put something special in the secret sauce"

"let me give you a hint- it's semen "

"...-Animal semen "

:up:

homogaf

IS that really DA1andonly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Quote Originally Posted by 1ight
    I was in a emotional state, and just shed all what was on my heart on that moment. I don't find it as a laughing matter. IMO, you stepped over the line, and showed your uncontrolled personality. I suppose you are just a kid with a bad attidude. If not, then start acting little bit maturely.
    emo kids isnt another thread ? LOL

jk bro

well i rly dont care what da1 friends think about me or the way they try to offend me.

i just dont like ppl that act like da1andonly and as you see, you just saw my post at forums and didnt even know why im attacking him.

and you know, i didnt read that post in oposition to what nailed thinks LOL

someone making fun of da1 because of his acne? this has never been done before!
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

< Underground
    schope you're a moron

Quote Originally Posted by With Ease
    schope you're a moron
    i know you love me, dont try to overcome your feelings.

ok, i cant hide mine, i love you to bro. ill send you flowers and you marry me.

k?