Anyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone...

Anyone know of another Registry Cleaner other than Registry Mechanic? I used that one and i still have 237 errors that cant be fixed . Since the free version(I'm not buying anything:P) only repairs some errors and not others. My computer is on the fritz, so im thinking this may be the problem(I cleaned out all viruses/spyware/spybots(didnt have any viruses) and did a scan disk - no problems anywhere)

Regcleaner

Originally posted by Gemfire
    Anyone know of another Registry Cleaner other than Registry Mechanic? I used that one and i still have 237 errors that cant be fixed . Since the free version(I'm not buying anything:P) only repairs some errors and not others. My computer is on the fritz, so im thinking this may be the problem(I cleaned out all viruses/spyware/spybots(didnt have any viruses) and did a scan disk - no problems anywhere)
    Try Regcleaner. i used it for a long time and i keep it. Its easy to use. Maybe u'll find some problems to find the download.
    (toKed)>i wasnt baned
    (toKed)>he said let you play
    (toKed)>i said no i quit
    (toKed)>and then i will find a way to ban u

Comment

adware does the trick
      Code:
      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
      1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
      1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
      1:lnx> kk
      1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

I stay away from registry cleaners, the last time I used one, it screwed my registry keys for trusted programs such as Windows XP.

Comment

Working...
        X