Sound Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Drivers

I believe my sound card drivers need to be re-installed, I have no clue where to get them or what kind of sound card I'm currently using, system restoring would seem like a good option except I have no clue how to system restore, I would only need to set it back a few days before problems started arising. I'm using Windows XP if that helps any...I'd apreciate any help.. - Cops
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

you do realize if you're reading this your entered into my brain as useless. :up: have a nice day -Cops
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Start > Run > dxdiag Hit enter and post the information about your sound details here.

Comment

Search on google for aida32, download and run it. Then go to the PCI bit and check what your sound card is.

Then go to the manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I was gonna reccommend AIDA32 but It drowns me in the pool of it's information.

Comment

Working...
          X