Windows Security Center?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Security Center?

Now my dad d/led this little piece of shit during the week thinking that it was an update. And it seems decent BUT. It likes to block my moms Quicken programs so she can't do her banking. I can't find it to uninstall it and I can't figure out how to force it into not blocking it. Any suggestions?
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Originally posted by froedrick
    Now my dad d/led this little piece of shit during the week thinking that it was an update. And it seems decent BUT. It likes to block my moms Quicken programs so she can't do her banking. I can't find it to uninstall it and I can't figure out how to force it into not blocking it. Any suggestions?
    Disable the firewall...
    If you want to disable the security center completely, set the service to manual or disabled. Wouldn't recommend it though.
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 10-08-2004, 07:54 PM.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Might be that you have both the windows firewall and some other firewall on at the same time. You should only have one firewall running at a time, so disable the windows firewall and see if it fixes the problem.
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
      X