Connecting to zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting to zones

hey all.. i've played trench wars on my old com.. one of the most fun and easy games.. but now on my new com after installing continuum i can't connect to any of the zones.. they just appear red with 0 players etc. When i try to download new zones an error pops up "Unable to retrieve new zone listing.... Make sure you are connected to the internet"

anyone help?

Do you have any firewall such as Zone-Alarm or anything else running?

Comment

yea i do.. thought it was the problem too and i shut it down and did everything again but still didn't work..

Comment

Originally posted by wakkka
        yea i do.. thought it was the problem too and i shut it down and did everything again but still didn't work..
        Its definately your firewall. The exact same thing happend to me before. Define "did everything again".
        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
        Azreal> LOloL
        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Just right click on everything on your System stray (next to your clock) and click exit/quit/terminate or whatever the choice to that extent is.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

When you installed zone-alarm, weren't there any messages popping up like : "Continuum is trying to connect to server, pass or deny" ? It popped up for me, or you have to put the firewall thingie down when you start continuum and then put it back up, works for me too.

EDIT: Nice Winnie The Pooh, Ewan
            Last edited by InCure.; 10-19-2004, 11:21 AM. Reason: forgot to say nice winnie the pooh :o

Comment

thanks for pinning down the problem guys.. did what InCure. said.. well somewhat because i need it up to connect to the zones =/

thnx

Comment

Working...
              X