Looking Forward:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking Forward:

I'm all jazzed up for TWD to start and we still have what another month or more to wait? =D I'm looking forward and excited about:
    [list=1][*]Playing games on weeknights without all that lag finally! Living in Arizona the league games are ussually in the mornings right after I wake up or during the afternoon when I'm tired from breakfast! It's great to finally play during my peak hours.[*]Basing!!!![*]Being able to schedule as many games as I want every weekend.[*]Reassuring everyone that Melee still has good wb talent ;-)[/list=1]

What is everyone else looking forward to?
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

The free bar.
    Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

OMG is there a free bar? Is there a buffet?
      Well, very simply, it's a biscuit, but it is also a cake - think of it as the transvestite of biscuits. They're about the size of, well, a biscuit, and they're basically a disc of sponge, with a bit of orange-flavour jelly on top, covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

Comment

There will be a buffet of gourmet international foodstuffs, located across from the bar.
        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

As long as there's scotch eggs and chipolatas, i don't care
          Last edited by Jaffacake; 10-04-2002, 07:04 PM.
          Well, very simply, it's a biscuit, but it is also a cake - think of it as the transvestite of biscuits. They're about the size of, well, a biscuit, and they're basically a disc of sponge, with a bit of orange-flavour jelly on top, covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

Comment

http://www.rathergood.com/punk_kittens/

Comment

clickable!

http://www.rathergood.com/punk_kittens/

Comment

i want a breakfast buffet!
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Im looking forward to a slightly more level playing field since a lot of great players have left. Oh and of course im looking forward to not having to deal with all the annoyingness that inevitably comes with the start of leagues .

Comment

cough

Originally posted by Eric is God
                    Im looking forward to a slightly more level playing field since a lot of great players have left. Oh and of course im looking forward to not having to deal with all the annoyingness that inevitably comes with the start of leagues .
                    blah blah some crap about volcs and goddess ....... You personally gave me the final nudge to leave this game and take another step to being completely happy
                    i'm bored

Comment

Had you read what i said more carefully youd have understood that i said: "im looking forward to not having to deal with all the annoyingness". What i meant was that i wont have to deal with any of it because ive quit playing SS . Looking back i do suppose that you could have thought i meant that i expected this season to not have annoyingness.

But i did mean i wouldnt have to deal with it because im done playing SS. Of course im sure some ppl will let me know how the season goes or ill pop into the league site now and again .

Oh and thanks for pointing out that i mentioned i had left Erad, since i didnt want to look dumb by making a whole thread on it and annoying ppl with silly goodbyes .
                      Last edited by Eric is God; 10-04-2002, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Im looking forward to a slightly more level playing field since a lot of great players have left.
                        What i meant was that i wont have to deal with any of it because ive quit playing SS
                        Originally posted by eRad
                        Cough
                        now there's mindless unecessary annoyance, intense laziness and excessive boredom all wrapped in one

quotes 4 life
                        laziness 2 win

EDIT:

Oh and thanks for pointing out that i mentioned i had left Erad, since i didnt want to look dumb
                        Too late.
                        Last edited by eRad; 10-05-2002, 12:58 AM.
                        i'm bored

Comment

Such hostility *shakes his head*. Any particular reason u dont like me Erad or is it just good old random outrage at the world? Either way, maybe you could insult me privately instead of messing up a decent thread. I still have np with you Erad so how about we let the forum goers deal with one less unnecessary annoyance .

Comment

eric you're the best person ever.

i sincerely am sincere when i say that, too.
                            Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                            Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Of course, he's god.

Seriously though, who of importance left? Squads dissolved, but all the players just switched to different squads like they do every season.

Comment

Working...
                              X