No announcement yet.

Looking Forward:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin . . . *wipes a tear from his eye* that was the most beautiful thing any1 has ever said to me . Ill miss your insults my friend.

Comment

Well from what i heard b4 i left Sleepy, half of Siege was leaving TW or SS. I also heard more than a few old players say they would pop in from time to time but wouldnt play in leagues. Maybe they changed their minds tho, i guess we will see when matches start.

Comment

I seriously doubt more than 1 or 2 Siege guys are quitting TW from what I've seen. Talent would be spread out if they all went different ways, but of course we all know that will never happen. Before leagues start they'll all join back together in some squad one of them creates to make another run of it. Always happens. It's how leagues work. I'd actually be very disappointed if it didn't happen like that. I don't want to try and win a league against weaker competition than in past seasons.

Comment

Alright now that we've settled that lets back back on topic!

I'm also looking forward to knowing a bit about the league before it starts. I started playing TW again just when TWL was starting so I had no idea who was who and what was going on.
          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

haven't really seen anything happen differently since 1999: same shit, different bucket
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
              Such hostility *shakes his head*. Any particular reason u dont like me Erad or is it just good old random outrage at the world? Either way, maybe you could insult me privately instead of messing up a decent thread. I still have np with you Erad so how about we let the forum goers deal with one less unnecessary annoyance .
              all in a day's fun, eric, cmon

i'm bored

Comment

Working...
              X