Proxy Server ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proxy Server ...

OMG, you gotta be kiddin me ... I clicked on server connections, to use a http server, or something like that, and anyways ...

I can't access SS!!!
    It's like when I click to try to play, It'll show the name, you'll hear the thunder from the game starting up, but then the menu shows up in the upper left corner of my screen, and I can't see anything, I can't drag it down to change anything, the only button that's showing is the quit button, and only a fraction of that ...

I've uninstalled, deleted all files, and reinstalled, still nothing ... This is very upseting, cause now I'm stumped, and I have no idea what to do next.

any help would be greaty looked upon.
    -Put up, Or Shut up-

Open Continuum, and right-click on your taskbar and select "Tile Windows Vertically".
    sdg

Comment

YEssss!!! Thank you!!! Problem solved!!!
      -Put up, Or Shut up-

Comment

For future reference, you can go to the start menu -> run and type in regedit.

When go to HKEY_Current_User -> Software -> Continuum -> Proxy and then double click on Enable and change the number in value data to 1.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

That would be a good idea if he had to disable the proxy in Continuum, but actually his problem was that the window had gone off the screen so he couldn't click on it anymore.
          sdg

Comment

owned by stabwound.

-Management

Comment

Ok, I re-read it and realised now..

My Dad once had that problem with MS Word on his laptop, his IT support guy at work said he was going to have to reformat the laptop.
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
              X