British Staff TAKEOVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    Actually mate, its worth more than the Euro. Being heckled by a dutch person, omg, has it got that bad?
    Hahaha yeah except in England it's not. England is poor. And it will only a matter of time that the € will catch you up. Stubborn fools, the only real reason thet you did not want to join is because you were scared. You'll have to buy yourself in now if you want to join.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera

Hahaha yeah except in England it's not. England is poor. And it will only a matter of time that the € will catch you up. Stubborn fools, the only real reason thet you did not want to join is because you were scared. You'll have to buy yourself in now if you want to join.
      Lets take that post point by point.
      1) 'England is poor'. Where as Holland is loaded on the other hand.
      2) 'And it will only a matter of time that the € will catch you up.' So we want to join a currency that the main reason it is formed is to support the little crappy countires where 1GBP gets you 50,000,000 lturkish lira or whatever. Plus youve just admitted the pound is superior. gg.
      3) 'the only real reason thet you did not want to join is because you were scared.' Scarced of what? The money fairies!
      4) 'You'll have to buy yourself in now if you want to join.' Did you know it costs £200m to join the EU a year. At the same time Spain recieves £200m per year from the EU to mend their roads. They then demand we paya toll when we visit spain. Why do we want in?
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I'm all for stealing the american women.
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

uh huh. Brit$ 4 L

Comment

Someone needs to go to school.

If I had stepped on my cat it would have come out with something more intelligent than that drivel.

I am still laughing at England being poor....
            Acidmouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
              sk8 sucks
              Duel, t|-|3 |<1|_|_@? I don't think the quality of my squad has anything to do with this thread.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by DUMBRIT!
                and guru <ZH>,
                boo <ZH>,
                bailey <ER>?

-DB!
                and..
                No one can kill me <ZH>

I find british ppl nice so welcome british staff
                BlueTooth

Comment

Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
                  sk8 sucks, so eeks sucks
                  I would have to agree, he sides with newbies on stuff
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

How the hell did this end up as a rant about the Euro?
                    The Euro sucks nuff said. I'll avoid being too racist here but i don't want my financial status in the hands of a country who eat sausages faster than i can blink.
                    Nuff said, But i don't have a say so what the hell. I doubt that many of you are old enough to be considered adult so why are we debating this issue. Euro Euro Euro BAH!

I am more concerened over the fact that ZeUs!! Refered to cool_Force as Cool_Force <ER>...This better be a typo or bad things will happen.

<ZH> for life
                    Tigerex

Comment

Hm ever heard about investing? A poor country in your sense but full with resources shouldnt be a poor country. Just invest money. But thats not how it works huh. Well im going to hug a tree now.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

"Tigerex"
                        "Staff is Invite only, I Invite you to kiss my ass"

I am worried about your sig. You sound like the rest of the people on staff..
                        Acidmouse.com

Comment

Hm ever heard about investing? A poor country in your sense but full with resources shouldnt be a poor country. Just invest money. But thats not how it works huh. Well im going to hug a tree now.
                          Its simple. Sell lots of cheese and stop poncing off us to make your own money.
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

you can tell.....

you can tell we are brittish by the way we drink our TEA

Comment

Re: .

Originally posted by Acvidmouse
                              "Tigerex"

Indeed, it is quite disrespectful... not even funny either

-Spam
                              Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Re: .

Originally posted by Acvidmouse
                                "Tigerex"

Yeah, I don't even understand his signature. I think it's some kind of inside joke. Maybe something to do with the way "invite" is capitalized.
                                -Face
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X