This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to be unbanned

Hi. I'd like to be unbanned. First off I'd like to say I'm sorry for saying "The N word" more than once. Second, I shouldn't have even been banned because they gave me a warning like this. Example: Dynasa, No racial comments in this server. If you say a racial slur again you will be banned. Yeah. I didn't say another racial slur and I was banned.. wtf? I talked with Pure_Luck yesterday and she told me I did infact say it twice but not after they warned me the second time. The first time I said it they warned not just me but everyone in the arena. Example: Warning - No racial comments are allowed in this server. Yeah.. I really just want to play on trench again , It truly is the best server :up: Thank you. Edit:: My BanID is #8859

Yes, you should have been banned, you aren't warned for using racism, its a straight ban. Use your common sense, and if you really do have to contest the ban, then read what it says on your ban message, and send an email to the right place.

Comment

I already have sent an E-mail to ban@trenchwars.org and I'm still waiting for a reply

Comment

Forum and game staff is not the same, don't come here for such things, send an email to the email above!
        Code:
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
        1:lnx> kk
        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
          Yes, you should have been banned, you aren't warned for using racism, its a straight ban. Use your common sense, and if you really do have to contest the ban, then read what it says on your ban message, and send an email to the right place.
          You know, ban message is only 'Disconnected from server'.
          megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
          L K> taught u what?
          megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
          9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
          9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Consult the TW Staff sticky before bringing this up on forums. Closed!
            Greets,
            Roger

Comment

Working...
            X