Warbirds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warbirds

Ok, I have an idea, some of you prolly ganna hate it. Some of you might love it I dunno...
    Ok you have an arena for javs.. called javs , why dont you make an arena for Warbirds. When people just get bored to come shoot around in. Like not playing competitively, just to have fun, or warm up right when you get on. Its also something to just do. Lately I've been gettin pretty bored in elim, people type half the game anyways now. Wbduel is always fun but alot of people take it way too competitive. I play in the arena Javs sometimes, and nobody cares. Nobody cries or whines about lag or about anything just a place to chill and shoot around.. And I'm a Warbird so I would rather chill and shoot around with a wb rather then a jav.
    So what do you guys think ?
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

I like it. Do it. DO IT.
    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
    Azreal> LOloL
    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

I think that's a great idea. I'm not a huge WB player, but even I could appreciate something simple like that. I know a lot of others who are die-hard Warbirds and would love an all-WB arena too, so here's to hoping they do it.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

?go
        ?nopubchat

Comment

geno says GG
          elim? i was thinking there are way too many warbird arenas and not enuf jav ones.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
            elim? i was thinking there are way too many warbird arenas and not enuf jav ones.
            True enough, but ?go javs and baseelim are like day and night. ?go javs is a more relaxed arena where you can practice or compete in a friendly manner. In 9 out of 10 matches in baseelim, you'll be up against a group of arrogant assholes who are there to win. Nothing more, nothing less. If that's your thing, cool. But I think a WB-oriented answer to ?go javs would be great, especially for those who are sick of elim.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I kind of doubt a ?go warbirds or whatever is the answer. Most of the shit-talking in TW is done by avid WB players, so that would likely do little to curb the problem. You'll probably just end up with another elim-like arena full of spawning, straying, whining and arrogance.
              Originally posted by vubinspiran
              I hate X very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                ?go
                ?nopubchat
                Last I checked pubs weren't wb only..
                :turned:

Comment

just get people to start going to ?go deathmatch
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Well, javduel is played once in a great while, while wbduel is constant. Between elim, wbduel, wbduel2, hosted events, and pub, warbirds should have plenty.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

yeah but its the relaxed environment thats important. It wouldnt really an arena for rec whoring, it would just be an arena where you can improve on your wb shot with no hassles.
                      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                      Azreal> LOloL
                      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

?go deathmatch usually works. some folks enter and you jsut shoot around.. I got up to 11 peopel without even asking anyone. Just shooting around like I was in ?go javs

Comment

:bigups:

Comment

Bilbo's signature gets resized and cook's doesn't? Faggotry.
                            Also cook, I see you are as dumb as evasive, you both don't know how to use quote tags.
                            [Edit:I think ?go warbirds would be cool, people do take wbduel and elim like it's the TWLD Finals, fuckers will run for miles. Ridiculous shit.]
                            sage

Comment

If they made one it would just be a dd arena like ?go #vortex. or ?go #spoon. I dont remember em all. Just ask one of the mods to make it called go wbs and I'd be there sometimes. Who ever thinks you can warm up in pub is wrong. Pub is no challenge at all.
                              -Bubbles
                              Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                              Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Working...
                              X