No announcement yet.

Usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beats me, on all of my aliases ive got around 5300hours usage... thats since 2000. and a LOT of that is AFK time.
    Displaced> I get pussy every day
    Displaced> I'm rich
    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
    Thors> prolly
    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• I worked and afked in dev, which used to be in ssc, so that gave me about 2-3k hours
      [Nov 07 11:13] RuBbEr BoMb: all your base belong to us

Comment

• 8315 Hours

Comment

• Denon: 4252 hrs
          cr0ssfire: 1840 hrs

Probably round about 800 hrs in total on other aliases I've used over the years.
          Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

• zeebu:
            33 hours

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Displaced View Post
              beats me, on all of my aliases ive got around 5300hours usage... thats since 2000. and a LOT of that is AFK time.
              That why you suck gg buhah buha bhauhauh
              (Paradise)>dj sage
              (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
              1: Dynasty> LOL
              1:vue> LOL
              1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

• Session Usage: 2 hours 58 minutes
                Total Usage: 2217 hours 30 minutes
                First played: 10-28-2003 13:52:9

Session Usage: 0 hours 0 minutes
                Total Usage: 2900 hours 25 minutes
                First played: 6-29-2004 9:34:57

Session Usage: 0 hours 0 minutes
                Total Usage: 1519 hours 19 minutes
                First played: 6-6-2004 18:28:6

'i, robot', 'cyrus', 'may', in that order
                Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

• wish my total usage would be on par with my skills.. i suck and have wasted too much time on this game.. and played under too many names.

here's some usages:

208h 38m + 1925h 59m + 5609h 43min + 929h 21min + 2356h 23min + 360h 25min + 143h 7min + 238h 57min

god knows how many more aliases that i have forgotten over the past few years. either way the total usage of all names should be around 15,000 to 17,000. got a gazillion aliases and forgot the password for older ones (such as bloodyhellship, haha).

:fear:

Comment

• Total Usage: 18763 hours 23 minutes
                    First played: 7-5-2002 2:3:55

AFK for the win. :wub:
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                      wish my total usage would be on par with my skills.. i suck and have wasted too much time on this game.. and played under too many names.

here's some usages:

208h 38m + 1925h 59m + 5609h 43min + 929h 21min + 2356h 23min + 360h 25min + 143h 7min + 238h 57min

god knows how many more aliases that i have forgotten over the past few years. either way the total usage of all names should be around 15,000 to 17,000. got a gazillion aliases and forgot the password for older ones (such as bloodyhellship, haha).

:fear:
                      congrats

Comment

• i'm wondering how you guys can afford to leave your computers running for days on end. monitor+computer running for that long can really rape you at the end of the month
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• I would probably have twice as much usage as I have now, about 6500 hours, if I always left continuum on. Nowadays I log in say 'sup' and when no one responds I log off. I used to leave the game on for hours a day and check in every now and then to see if we had enough to game. Don't know why I stopped doing that.
                          http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

• not gonna log in, but I suspect I still have around 3.5k Usage since November of 1999. Next to none of it is idle.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Total Usage: 4281 hours 14 minutes

with other names probably 5000

Comment

• Total Usage: 18055 hours 7 minutes

Not counting my <ER> name with 7000 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X