Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting specced for high lag? isn't that why we have laglimits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colonel Burd
    Ive gotten specced 2 times by idiot staffers for having 130ms, keep it up guys, you're doin great!
    It depends if you are spiking a lot or it also depends on your ploss...
    you can even lag with less ping.
    A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Ive gotten specced 2 times by idiot staffers for having 130ms, keep it up guys, you're doin great!
      I got 110-120ms and every guy I've played against crys about my eating (in bd/dd/base).
      megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
      L K> taught u what?
      megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
      9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
      9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Tinfo is so incorrect

if u got a bad connection, mods will say u got kazaa on or stuff like that. (when doing tinfo)
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

One of the staffers had pmed me while i was playing a TWD match and told me to turn off all the programs that were running (i had none runningat the time other than SS) and i told him that, then he said something about rebooting my internet, i said okay sure, and i did... i came back into the arena and did !lagout, about 2 seconds after i got in, the little bitch specced me and told my cap to sub me, i was about 8-1 at the time too with 120ms.

Comment

One of the staffers had pmed me while i was playing a TWD match and told me to turn off all the programs that were running (i had none runningat the time other than SS) and i told him that, then he said something about rebooting my internet, i said okay sure, and i did... i came back into the arena and did !lagout, about 2 seconds after i got in, the little bitch specced me and told my cap to sub me, i was about 8-1 at the time too with 120ms.
            See, if you were 1-8, I bet they wouldn't have specced you... :fear:
            Originally posted by paradise!
            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
            1:Reaver> HALP
            1:Reaver> HELELP
            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

[QUOTE=Tibro]
              Originally posted by Displaced
              sorry to say it but a overwhelming amount of "staffers" are "biased"..
              QUOTE]

i wouldnt say so, if u know who are the mods, you might notice them constantly speccing players that have been given to them by ?cheater calls

i also know that staff are not afriad to spec or kick someone if they are eating uncontrolably
              HAHA you quoted wrong.

:fear:
              carpe diem

Comment

Yes, thats why there are lag limits and you get auto speced. any other response on this thread is BS. thats it, period...you lag at a certain level, you get speced automatically.

if people are being banned for it, they might as well open some parts of the rock barriors at the edge of the arena to allow some people to pass through, then get banned for being out of the playing area

there can be no other reply to this thread that makes sense. period.

Comment

Tahkis called me a lagcheater when I had explorer and ss running.

EDIT: And 140 -210 ms.
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones
                    Tahkis called me a lagcheater when I had explorer and ss running.
                    I do my conclusions from the ping i see next to every players name. And I remember pretty well what everyone usually has. And back then you had higher ping than usually or you were spiking, I don't remember. When did that even happen? ^^
                    megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                    L K> taught u what?
                    megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                    9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                    9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by Faladir
                      i think poor people shouldnt play this game o.O
                      And the rich ones should?

Comment

Working...