No announcement yet.

Gantz dissolving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear, but its good that you guys found something else to do!
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

.dont care.
      Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Spikester
        .dont care.
        If you don't care, don't revive a old stupid thread? k? No cookies for you!
        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

ban him
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by lecherious young gun
            Ah, I just wanted to clear up that I did not dissolve Gantz. I’m not going to whine about this or that, but I just wanted to say I am 100% sure it was not done by anyone on squad. I am putting this in TWL because we were in the last slot to get in and more people with at least some clout read this forum more. I don’t think in the long run, it will have that much effect on twl or even twdd that this happened, and I didn’t come on here to complain about this or that. I just wanted make sure most people knew I didn’t do it I guess.
            Thanks for you time. I just wanted to clear this up about the whole thing and maybe increase our chance of something being done about this, Dock> seems rather busy and if it increases just a just a little, worth a shot.

Anyway, I'm just trying not to sound like I am complaining or anything, but I hope I didn't give the impression that I am indifferent to what happend, I just didn't want this to turn into a negative thread about this or that, just a thread where maybe some ERs can post info on the subject. Thanks.
            LOL WHO ARE YOU ?!?
            If you don't play TrenchWars, please don't visit the forums !! Can't be that you play TW, cuz who in EARTH are you ?!?!?

*thread closed* -_-
            7:Barton> hi tats
            7:Barton> still no smod?
            7:Barton> :(
            7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
            7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
            3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

so very unfunny. yet he thinks he is

NO Boys Allowed Forums