Gantz dissolving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gantz dissolving

Ah, I just wanted to clear up that I did not dissolve Gantz. I’m not going to whine about this or that, but I just wanted to say I am 100% sure it was not done by anyone on squad. I am putting this in TWL because we were in the last slot to get in and more people with at least some clout read this forum more. I don’t think in the long run, it will have that much effect on twl or even twdd that this happened, and I didn’t come on here to complain about this or that. I just wanted make sure most people knew I didn’t do it I guess.
    Thanks for you time. I just wanted to clear this up about the whole thing and maybe increase our chance of something being done about this, Dock> seems rather busy and if it increases just a just a little, worth a shot.

Anyway, I'm just trying not to sound like I am complaining or anything, but I hope I didn't give the impression that I am indifferent to what happend, I just didn't want this to turn into a negative thread about this or that, just a thread where maybe some ERs can post info on the subject. Thanks.

That's really awful.
    carpe diem

Comment

No offense or anything, but:

1. Your gonna get flamed.
      2. No one really cares :/

Comment

I loved that Anime!
        Best I've ever seen
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

why is this in the TWL folder...you guys are like a pub squad. wtf...
          1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
          1:Jack Kiefer> 22
          1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

I explained in my post two things, one because twd ops and ops in general seem to read and post more in this forum I posted here. Second, you are right not a lot of people care and it the long run it will not affect twl at all.... anyway I guess they are going reset our rank so theres no need for this thread anyway. I'm done posting in these forums, why do you guys come on just to make useless comments? You guys that "don't care" and seem to post the most on the these types of threads. This thread had a point and had a reason. If it didn't matter to you fine, don't post or read it. Or if you are going to post read the entire post.

Comment

yeah you probably won't get your roster restored but you might get to save your points...
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

TWD
                sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Creature

3. I'm an asshole.

As for Gantz, we'll try and get your squad back up and your points restored as soon as possible. It's a shame some people take pleasure in bringing down the squads trying to qualify for TWL.

Comment

Thank you weaver, I didn't start this thread to complain and I don't expect anything, as of right now we are still not up, so good luck and thanks again.

Comment

Gantz is back up on the ladder with points restored. Apparently whoever dissolved your squad manually removed all the players first, so we weren't able to restore the roster because the TWD database just works like that. Hopefully it won't be much of an issue for you guys to fix your roster up. Don't forget to change your passwords!

Drop me, or one of the TWD ops (Dameon Angell or Beasty) a message if you're having problems with your roster.

In case you don't know how to change your password.
                      1) ?go TWD
                      2) :TWDBot:!signup newpasswordhere

The TWDBot has been hit and miss lately so hopefully it's working.
                      Last edited by Weaver; 01-14-2005, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Who said gantz is a pub squad? Go to the twd ladder and look at how many games we've played. Its like 320 or something.
                        Name G W L
                        Gantz 328 186 142

Thanks weaver for figuring it out. ^ ^
                        Last edited by bubbles19518; 01-14-2005, 10:15 AM.
                        -Bubbles
                        Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                        Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally Posted by Creature

3. I'm an asshole.
                          *weavers little add on*

lol rrr that made my day, i hope you guys get your roster sorted
                          and good luck
                          Last edited by Suzie-Q.; 01-14-2005, 04:17 PM.

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

Even though you are retired, you still helped us out, I don't know what to say, I guess all I can say is you made a difference, as one person to another, thank you.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X