roster limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roster limit?

is the roster limit gonna be enforced this twl? there are several teams with 40+
    1:Zerzera> aura shut up
    1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
    jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

I believe thats why when the captains log in they have little boxes by each players name. 35 is allowed, so if u got 40 then u click on the 35 u want to play TWL and let the other 5 just on as TWD. I dunno if u knew about this or not unless ur a (C) and can see it.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I see. guess it just isn't displayed publicly yet
      1:Zerzera> aura shut up
      1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
      jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

Comment

Hm I see what the problem is. You have to select the players you want on the twl roster on the twd-roster. Limit is 35. However the players who already were on the TWL roster from last year and never left the squad in the meantime are still on the TWL roster. They should've emptied the TWL rosters first.

Comment

to clear everything up..

yes, there will be a roster limit, as well as roster locks
          but as for now, since the new bots arent ready yet, the roster on twl.tw.org is still the twd roster. once the bots are ready, twl roster and twd roster will be seperated.
          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

What neth said.
            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
            1:Vitja> afk
            1:Underground> haha vit
            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

What ug said.
              Originally posted by Disliked
              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by cigsmoke
                I believe thats why when the captains log in they have little boxes by each players name. 35 is allowed, so if u got 40 then u click on the 35 u want to play TWL and let the other 5 just on as TWD. I dunno if u knew about this or not unless ur a (C) and can see it.
                phew i didnt have a clue wot those boxs and ticks ment :<

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

I still don't get what's the point of roster limits. As well as assistant limits. And the 1 sub thing in twd.
                  last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Roster limits are to prevent squads from whording all the "good" players. U forget we need enough players for 16 squads in each league.

I dont get why we got an assistant limit tho.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Well if there was a squad with 100 players, how many of them would get to play?
                      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

I think the roster limit should be enforced to 40 players at most. With 35 is low for squads that are in TWLB and players that want to get in a squad that is in TWLB.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
                          Well if there was a squad with 100 players, how many of them would get to play?
                          You're right, but for some reason people don't see it.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I dont think it realy matters how many would play. Some ppl simply dont care if they play or not in TWL games as long as they r on a good squad. Im sure that all 30 whatever members spastic has wont play in TWL either. Most squads play the same 8-10 ppl all TWL. Even tho they arent playing and making an impact for some squads, if they are on other squads they could probably start for them.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

the number allowed doesnt matter as much as the lock
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                              X