X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roggan for the cheat?

Hey waz,up. Here is how it is:

FlagOwners are in 100 % controle of the base, RB trying to get in. Score:
    12-2 for FO. But suddenly roggan start flying into base, alone, he takes.. let c, 55 shots? 3 reps? but he dont even move a BIT. Then he sits on the bar, to the right of the cram, and start shooting. We have 4 spids around him, shooting ast him, but... he keeps shooting? first he takes terr,shark,shark.. then he turns, and shoots the 4 spids around him, still taking lots of shots, RB gets base and wins the game. Roggan says after the game: "It was my internet, ill buy a new one" oh yeah sure roggan, never? U told the MOD that every1 was gone on your screen. Why were u aiming us then? The mod belived us and RB gets the game. GG. I know its just a TWBD game, but it anooys me that at player like roggan, have to use programes or wtf to win a bd. I dunno if im right, but every1 that saw it agreed.

- Whimp

That's pretty handy, gotta check it out.
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

What's the point of crying in here? Just making yourself look like a whining crybaby especially, as you said, its just a TWBD. If something like this pisses you off, then you need to take a break from this game.

Comment

Wait ... I'm a TWD op. I can't belittle the players ... umm...

.... suck it up? I seriously don't have any brightside to reading this. Shit happens, you get over it and play again.
        DELETED

Comment

rrrrr matt i love your harsh honesty, like a tiger, meow

<3 matt

if everyone posted when something like that happens...... meh you get the idea, its shitty, deal. just make sure next time you woop them.

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

That just sometimes happens. its not just Roggan, i could name atleast several other players who does things like that. Its weird yes, but its not worth crying <_<
            -Kawrae

Comment

I've had it happen to me, its happened to friends, we've always been on the bad end of a joke that began with "So this lagger walked into a base...."

I'm gonna share a little TW secret with you people... its a good one that I don't share with many people, but I'm gonna give it out.

TIP:
              When you shoot someone, and they lag, you could get a hit, but they don't die. Did you know that when you then take the time to type "omg, I hit you lagass!" you could have shot at him 2 more times and not get type killed? Shut up and play, you'l do yourself, and your record, a favour

I just read that and thought. I bet your team all died cause they were typing about Roggan weren't you guys? <- Case in Point
              Last edited by Dameon Angell; 01-31-2005, 06:12 AM.
              DELETED

Comment

I don't think that's true. Some guys really don't see the bullets shot at them. It happened once when I was in Incuria and we were playing against Juice. Schope just tanked everything, but he was able to see us, thus being able to mine us to death and keep the cram totally intact.
                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                3 league vet

Comment

man oh man dameon, you botched the living fuck out of those killers lyrics
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut
                    What's the point of crying in here? Just making yourself look like a whining crybaby especially, as you said, its just a TWBD. If something like this pisses you off, then you need to take a break from this game.
                    He obviosly wanted to point out that ppl on squad like RB should have got at least enough "honor" to not going to cram/flag when they see that their connections starts to suck. I personally would stay mid a bit aside and wait till things go back to normal. But going fpor flag and than shooting (for him blindly) into cram is just LAME.
                    Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae
                      That just sometimes happens. its not just Roggan, i could name atleast several other players who does things like that. Its weird yes, but its not worth crying <_<
                      Agreed. Sorry whimp, but shit happens. And now that TWL started no one cares about one single bd.
                      Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        man oh man dameon, you botched the living fuck out of those killers lyrics
                        Well, give me those unbotched the living fuck out of'd lyrics, cause the CD case is in my car right now. I had to goto a website for them.
                        DELETED

Comment

I must take this oppuritunity to say Lambaste is ThiX and FO is run by a 14 year old (+most of their members are annoying, heh).

Comment

Originally posted by Send
                            I must take this oppuritunity to say Lambaste is ThiX and FO is run by a 14 year old (+most of their members are annoying, heh).
                            You think they'll last as long as Sage?
                            Edit: Or at least as long as, what was that squad called? It, I think?
                            True quote from forums:
                            Originally posted by Erathia
                            and I agree with Abatis.
                            True quote from ?go base:
                            Spamon Xa> Abatis isn't bad

Comment

Thanks to dumbfucks like you whimp, i got banned for a week.

I told the mod that everyone dissapeared, BECAUSE THEY DID! I couldnt see shit, so i just sat in line and fired, what the fuck else would i do? I never aimed at a single fucking person you ignorant shit.

My modem is a pile of shit, and my ISP too, but im 17 living with my parents, i dotn pay for my ISP, therefor i can do nothing about it.

Normally when i lag like that i stop firing, or spec, but this time i couldnt see anyone, usually i can see some ships.\

*edit* I dont need a program to win, i own you anyway.

Also, just remembered that i DID aim at those TWO (2) spiders, because they suddenly appeared out of no where so I shot them.

*edit #2* Also, we would have won anyway, we played first part of the game with me in TERRIER. And some other ppl in ships they dont play, the lag started shortly after i got switched to spider. You guys didnt have a chance anyway.
                              Last edited by Roggan; 01-31-2005, 06:59 PM.
                              k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

Working...
                              X