No announcement yet.

Roggan for the cheat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

correct mr. brightside lyrics - http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.n...256EA9000BA7D3
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roggan
      Thanks to dumbfucks like you whimp, i got banned for a week.

I told the mod that everyone dissapeared, BECAUSE THEY DID! I couldnt see shit, so i just sat in line and fired, what the fuck else would i do? I never aimed at a single fucking person you ignorant shit.

My modem is a pile of shit, and my ISP too, but im 17 living with my parents, i dotn pay for my ISP, therefor i can do nothing about it.

Normally when i lag like that i stop firing, or spec, but this time i couldnt see anyone, usually i can see some ships.\

*edit* I dont need a program to win, i own you anyway.

Also, just remembered that i DID aim at those TWO (2) spiders, because they suddenly appeared out of no where so I shot them.

*edit #2* Also, we would have won anyway, we played first part of the game with me in TERRIER. And some other ppl in ships they dont play, the lag started shortly after i got switched to spider. You guys didnt have a chance anyway.

fix your connection.
      Originally posted by Kolar
      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Due
        fix your connection.

Hmm, never thought of that...

OF COURSE I HAVE.

I posted for help in the Tech forums and got no responce, i have tried to fix this.

No one has even tried to answer my Thread in Tech support, so why in the hell should i be banned?
        k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

*edit #2* Also, we would have won anyway, we played first part of the game with me in TERRIER. And some other ppl in ships they dont play, the lag started shortly after i got switched to spider. You guys didnt have a chance anyway.
          I was a jav when Rog was terring! XD Still I got 4 teks o.O;; ^-^ (newb luck)
          But then I made a tk and baha switched me to spid and switched rog with ekko i think.... then we owned you all o.o mostly me of course :P

Btw, Rog got a week ban, he doesnt cheat for your information, he really does have a shitty Internet connection since he tried to reset modem, reformat comp... everything he could to fix it. I think he's buying a new modem this week...
          AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Hmm, never thought of that...

OF COURSE I HAVE.

I posted for help in the Tech forums and got no responce, i have tried to fix this.

No one has even tried to answer my Thread in Tech support, so why in the hell should i be banned?
            Yeh I remember him posting about it a couple weeks back, and then he bumped the post last week, but still no one helped...
            AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              TIP:
              When you shoot someone, and they lag, you could get a hit, but they don't die. Did you know that when you then take the time to type "omg, I hit you lagass!" you could have shot at him 2 more times and not get type killed? Shut up and play, you'l do yourself, and your record, a favour
              <- Case in Point
              ummm maybe if u were there u woulda noticed it too

this is really what happened
              he didnt spike onc the whole game, didnt show the least bit of lag

he walkedthrough the cram, without spiking, just chilled, got flag, and sat in lining positin, hitting our cram, he got hit w/ 2-3 bursts, a mine broke near him, and 55 bullets hit him and Bahamut, this is a complaint, that was easily a cheat etc. i dont think anyone could have possibly puilled that off by saying "my internet broke, ill get a new one" and get away w/ it. we had like 15 spectators, Baha u saw it too and u layd back

and to clear shit up, we do care, i care, as a captain i want to replace the squad that drops from TWLB and we cant if we lose a shit game cus of a shit lag cheat

-lambaste

Comment

Another ignorant fucker.

Do you understand how packets are sent back and forth? Do you know exactly how my modem turns an electric signal into bits, and into bytes, and into information, and then is sent back to the SSCU server and back and forth again? NO

i didnt say "my internet broke" that doesnt make sense. My MODEM is fucked up. I have DSL, and a shitty modem that runs to my router (and no the router isnt causing problems).

I liked FO until this shit. I personally did nothing wrong, i played the damn game, it isnt my fault my modem is a piece of shit.

Go die of cancer, all of you.

Comment

Another ignorant fucker.

Do you understand how packets are sent back and forth? Do you know exactly how my modem turns an electric signal into bits, and into bytes, and into information, and then is sent back to the SSCU server and back and forth again? NO

i didnt say "my internet broke" that doesnt make sense. My MODEM is fucked up. I have DSL, and a shitty modem that runs to my router (and no the router isnt causing problems).

u didnt lag the whole game until then and after that
                  stfu

I liked FO until this shit. I personally did nothing wrong, i played the damn game, it isnt my fault my modem is a piece of shit.

Go die of cancer, all of you.
                  stfu u idiot, u didnt lag until that spot and after that spot

Comment

Go read my fucking post in Tech support, and talk to squadmates, I have talked openly about this problem, and i tell Bahamut when im too laggy to play. I dont want to ruin anyone elses fun with my modem problems, but for me to get banned because of it is rediculous.

(Also, bahamut COULDNT do anything about it, staff arent allowed to deal with problems involving squad members.) And, as soon as my lag stopped, GUESS WHAT!? I specced.

Comment

One more thing.

This lag has caused a ton of trouble, and this is the first time that it accidently helped our squad.

Ask any of our captains/assistants how many times i start laggin like that while we are cramming.

In fact, as Kings just pointed out to me, a couple days ago i got the same spike, and lost us the game against DUDGEON.

Here is that match, look at scores, and notice my lagouts.

http://www.trenchwars.org/twd/body.p...nMatchID=73935

Comment

This is why Roggan was banned? I can honestly say I'm dissapointed in flagowners, as a few of you were on RB with Roggan and you know that he does not use lag cheats at all yet you sit back and say nothing or you lie and say he does?

For as long as I've known him he has complained about his stupid connection and how he is going to buy a better one when he moves out, and trust me his lag f***s us up more then helps us, especially when we have no one to sub him and we play a man down. Whoever banned Roggan is a stupid retard, because players like Domi have done about the same thing in a TWL game.. was the person who banned him even watching?

Anyways Roggan does not lag cheat, he is far 2 stupid to figure out how, half of the time he is piss drunk and typing like a retard and the other half he is an annoying little horny 17 year old.. typing like a retard. ILU Roggan, but I speak truth ;o.

Also don't try to act like little saints, you accuse Roggan of lag cheating. Why would we care if we lost to Flagowners, we've lost to you before, we've lost to Dudgeon, none of our players would lag cheat to win.. we really don't care if you get in twl or not, actually I'd prefer to see Flagowners over TeKs but whatever.

Well actually, now that I see why Roggy was banned I must say Lambaste has approached me twice asking me to feed him a TWBD game to ensure his squad is #1 in TWBD. I always say no or 'ask kings' see because RB players aren't like that. Feeding games is illegal and you got somebody who is completely innocent banned for no reason, if you ever ask me again I will screenshot and report you, because I now dislike you, and your entire whiny DSB newb squad.
                        carpe diem

Comment

wow

i didnt even know he got banned.. im just bringing this up cus i was pissed we lost cus of that <_<

Comment

im just trying to run a squad here... i dont wanna fucking get hated :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Lamb
                              im just trying to run a squad here... i dont wanna fucking get hated :fear:
                              Smart move if you dont wanna get hated by RB & bunch of forum flamers... <_<
                              He got banned till Feb. 6th. (a weeK). Hope you're happy......

PS.... This whole "situation" left me a very bad impression with FO... I am truely disappointed in you Lamb...
                              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

No hard fealins lamb, that is why I am so pissed over this.

I assumed you realized i was banned.

Comment

Working...
                                X