No announcement yet.

Roggan for the cheat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, im not that worried about the ban, only thing is that i wanted to play our TWL match. But its only preseason.

Im only doing this because I shouldnt have been banned in the first place.
    k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

Originally posted by Volny
      He obviosly wanted to point out that ppl on squad like RB should have got at least enough "honor" to not going to cram/flag when they see that their connections starts to suck. I personally would stay mid a bit aside and wait till things go back to normal. But going fpor flag and than shooting (for him blindly) into cram is just LAME.
      oh man talking about honors, its not because we play this game more than you that we should be more respectable and be a model and etc. we are players too and were not gonna stop playing cuz we have a little problem with internet. no one does, why would we? could u name someone who stopped playing without beeing asked to? (beside me of course)

Plz tell me you already saw necro do this shit? at least roggan can explain it. necro doesnt even dare to talk about it and pl has to defend him. a lot of people have this problem. gundamAngel just bought a wireless router giving him a shitty isp like necro to be bale to do like him. and i think MOG have that too. it`s things you have to look and play with. dont fucking trashtalk with other ppl it makes u look like a stupid whining cunt. Learn to deal with the game.

Hey, roggan made us lose bds with his isp too. A bd vs dudgeon, lemar was lagging too so we subbed both of them for each other and finally we had roggan in who subbed out and we were 6v8 and lost. Lag surely has good sides., but the bad sides are even more present.
      Last edited by Kings; 01-31-2005, 11:14 PM.

Comment

ekko and acid.. i have talked to roggan :/ i was terring that game and i couldnt do a cheater report... obviously i would have if i wasn't terring.. but i didn't when i terred.. i dont know why i amgetting the blame and hated.. i know i own this squad and i am responsible but its over.. and Roggan said no hard feelings......

Comment

We know lamb.

It wasnt your fault, it wasnt your squad's fault that i got banned.

If i had seen somone do what i did, i would have reported them too.

But when i sat in line and fired, I didnt realize ppl could see me, I was waiting for the "Warning! Disconnected from Server" But it never came, and well, you know the rest.

Things might get worked out, should know in a couple of days.

Comment

it's could be the lag hack by priitk ( ) called noG. its made to boost your lag and make u immune to repels. u can go into fr and take flag w/ it. btw just because i know so much about it doesnt mean i use it <_< but i dont actually think he's cheating he's a nice guy. sorry to see u banned
            Last edited by fLaReD; 01-31-2005, 11:25 PM.
            Gun remembers.

Comment

Alright, it seems this situation has been solved.
              No more blaming now please.
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

<3

Comment

bah
                  Last edited by Suzie-Q.; 02-01-2005, 12:25 AM.

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

No, not solved, but no point in posting about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roggan
                      No, not solved, but no point in posting about it.
                      its impossible to cheat because if you are lagging too much to play fair, you get put on spec automatically. if theres something wrong, then the threshold must be raised so you get speced. the staff who did this is very ignorant and abusive.

perhaps they purposely keep the threshold to high so that they can also ban lagging people for fun, not just have an autospec. maybe they like to have 90% auto speced, but ban 10%, who knows. maybe it feels like its something to do

Comment

since they dont want everybody who is lagging to be autospeced....perhaps next, they will open a few areas of the rock barriors on the edge of the arena, so people can pass through, then get banned

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
                          oh man talking about honors, its not because we play this game more than you that we should be more respectable and be a model and etc. we are players too and were not gonna stop playing cuz we have a little problem with internet. no one does, why would we? could u name someone who stopped playing without beeing asked to? (beside me of course)

Plz tell me you already saw necro do this shit? at least roggan can explain it. necro doesnt even dare to talk about it and pl has to defend him. a lot of people have this problem. gundamAngel just bought a wireless router giving him a shitty isp like necro to be bale to do like him. and i think MOG have that too. it`s things you have to look and play with.

I had 56k and i am from czech republic (yes, its in central Africa) so i knew what lag means and that it makes far more troubles than advantages. And that wireless is nice way to have 3+ packetloss. Excuse me, but when someone sees that he spikes - all ships stop changing directions stop shooting etc. - and he goes into cram than he is calling for beieng banned - he should have realized that other team wont be well with it and at the end it ended with this hasty 7 days ban.
                          Try to see it from the side of other team - how differs lagcheating and this extreme one way (one way cos it looks like only incoming packets are lost) spiking? From site of opposite team there is absolutly no difference. And dont forget that in rules is written that ABUSING lag and lag cheating is illegal.
                          Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

B) Learn to cheat properly so you dont get caught.
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Roggan
                              (Also, bahamut COULDNT do anything about it, staff arent allowed to deal with problems involving squad members.) And, as soon as my lag stopped, GUESS WHAT!? I specced.
                              Oh, ZeuS!!!#¤"!¤%!"¤% once took my ?cheater call about one Juice member lagging in bd. He replied the guy isn't lagging when he was tanking about a minute without dying (he was shark and sitting in front of cram).
                              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                              L K> taught u what?
                              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Oh and there are pretty much other people who are also disappearing and suddenly appear in fr. Erias and superstar from Mambo, Necro from Spas etc (OK THAT'S 3 BUT IM TOO BORED TO THINK MORE).
                                megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                                L K> taught u what?
                                megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                                9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                                9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Working...
                                X