Necro fixed his lag spike months ago.
    sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Roggan

Go die of cancer, all of you.
      -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
        Oh, ZeuS!!!#¤"!¤%!"¤% once took my ?cheater call about one Juice member lagging in bd. He replied the guy isn't lagging when he was tanking about a minute without dying (he was shark and sitting in front of cram).

Lemme guess... the player was Schope? he always does like that
        -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae
          yes
          megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
          L K> taught u what?
          megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
          9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
          9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Thanks to dumbfucks like you whimp, i got banned for a week.

I told the mod that everyone dissapeared, BECAUSE THEY DID! I couldnt see shit, so i just sat in line and fired, what the fuck else would i do? I never aimed at a single fucking person you ignorant shit.

My modem is a pile of shit, and my ISP too, but im 17 living with my parents, i dotn pay for my ISP, therefor i can do nothing about it.

Normally when i lag like that i stop firing, or spec, but this time i couldnt see anyone, usually i can see some ships.\

*edit* I dont need a program to win, i own you anyway.

Also, just remembered that i DID aim at those TWO (2) spiders, because they suddenly appeared out of no where so I shot them.

*edit #2* Also, we would have won anyway, we played first part of the game with me in TERRIER. And some other ppl in ships they dont play, the lag started shortly after i got switched to spider. You guys didnt have a chance anyway.
            Said like a true man, Roggan! I left them to teach them a lesson; Not to mention that Lambaste is a total fruit at being a captain. He played warbird 5v5 and we lost to No boys allowed in that same TWBD.. enough said hehehe
            1:Hydride> who we play next week
            1:ReNdErED> Pandora
            1:ReNdErED> gulp
            1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
            1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
            1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
            1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
            1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

The crying was the best part
              Last edited by Suzie-Q.; 02-01-2005, 09:02 PM.

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

Lol, you guys lost to us in a BD? Thats kinda messed up, cause NoBA just lines .... I tried to teach them how to cram, the jury is still out on that one.
                DELETED

Comment

TWLB winners 2017, easy.

EDIT: actaully no make that 2019
                  Last edited by Suzie-Q.; 02-01-2005, 10:18 PM.

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae
                    ...say the guys hailing from finland.

sCHOPe never lags to most everyone else. he does have his spikey days, but hey, with that ravaging war in brazil, his ISP keeps shifting from the Communists and the Neo-Conservatives, and the blood keeps shorting the server he's on.

Edit.
                    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 02-02-2005, 12:18 AM.
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                      ...say the guys hailing from finland.

sCHOPe never lags to most everyone else. he does have his spikey days, but hey, with that ravaging war in brazil, his ISP keeps shifting from the Communists and the Neo-Conservatives, and the blood keeps shorting the server he's on.

Edit.
                      Ummm, I have a DSL, get 30ms average, and never go above a .1 .1 on my ploss. That has not been a day yet where schope hasn't been lagging.
                      Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
                      3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
                      1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
                      1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
                      1:Markmrw> :O
                      1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

Most of the ppl who lives in Finland has about 120 ms avg. Its normal here since our server moved. Even if someone thinks 120 is really laggy, i dont jump on screen or lag through crams or stay still eating everything or dissapear and suddenly appear again in FR. I dont even think i shoot invicible bullets. <_<
                        -Kawrae

Comment

Thanks to dumbfucks like you whimp, i got banned for a week.

I told the mod that everyone dissapeared, BECAUSE THEY DID! I couldnt see shit, so i just sat in line and fired, what the fuck else would i do? I never aimed at a single fucking person you ignorant shit.

My modem is a pile of shit, and my ISP too, but im 17 living with my parents, i dotn pay for my ISP, therefor i can do nothing about it.

Normally when i lag like that i stop firing, or spec, but this time i couldnt see anyone, usually i can see some ships.\

*edit* I dont need a program to win, i own you anyway.

Also, just remembered that i DID aim at those TWO (2) spiders, because they suddenly appeared out of no where so I shot them.

*edit #2* Also, we would have won anyway, we played first part of the game with me in TERRIER. And some other ppl in ships they dont play, the lag started shortly after i got switched to spider. You guys didnt have a chance anyway.
                          Yea you couldnt see anything still u killed them all! wow play blind from now on.
                          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                          1:Vitja> afk
                          1:Underground> haha vit
                          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
                            Yea you couldnt see anything still u killed them all! wow play blind from now on.
                            owned :>
                            Originally posted by Kolar
                            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by PureOwnage
                              Ummm, I have a DSL, get 30ms average, and never go above a .1 .1 on my ploss. That has not been a day yet where schope hasn't been lagging.
                              And there's yet to be a day I've seen you in game. I'm on sCHOPe's squad, we fly with him all the time. When he's laggy he's laggy, but otherwise he's fine. For the amount of spectime I spent watching my teams, I would know who's the laggers and who's not.

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                                This is why Roggan was banned? I can honestly say I'm dissapointed in flagowners, as a few of you were on RB with Roggan and you know that he does not use lag cheats at all yet you sit back and say nothing or you lie and say he does?
                                I was on RB and yes I have seen roggan lag more than 56k.
                                2:Entertainer> Supreme Auth> we should all be like: Morh> EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER and then jones and logain would be "SIEG HEIL o/"

Comment

Working...
                                X