• Time
  • Show
Clear All

get cap in ?go base.
    1:Zerzera> aura shut up
    1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
    jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

Comment

Good idea, I've always wanted to play for other squads rather than watching in spec or join it and comeback later. :P
      AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Back before the 24 hour rule thing was in TWD I left WR for an evening to play a TWBD with spastic. Then I rejoined WR right after. Works just the same. =)
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by foobarz
          get cap in ?go base.
          lol thats how i test my players.. and prac w/ sqaud
          but then that ZH/ER never caps me again cus i biased.

:wub:

Comment

Make unrecorded matches.
            sage

Comment

Yeah, actually if you think about it, all you need to do is put a MatchbotR in an arena and start the game as a Time Race.
              sdg

Comment

You'd still need to add a challenge system into it, so there's really no shortcut. But it shouldn't be too hard to add it, seeing as it's been written already for the TWDBots.
                sage

Comment

Yeah cool idea.. But what about people that already are in a squad? Would they be allowed to play or just the squadless people?
                  Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

I just ate a citrus listerine strip thing and it's fucking gross
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I had a similar idea-

Have a bot in base2 (or more along the lines of burnt's idea- ?go twbdprac) that can be started by any two caps/asscaps in the normal TWD challenge fashion. The difference would be- they can add anyone, not just from the squad.

It would be good for practice when you don't have enough on as burnt said, but more importantly IMO it could be used as a way to run tryouts, see how well a new player or two fits into your team, and to get more people into basing.

If you have this, you almost don't need go base anymore. Basing runs itself- starts wouldn't need staff all the time, fewer newbie caps (b/c you at least have to have gotten far enough to create a squad or be promoted to cap/asscap) so our eternal problem of a cap blacklist/whitelist is solved. Remember, two caps are needed to start so it's sort of a check-balance. A sucky cap can't start it by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
                        Good idea, I've always wanted to play for other squads rather than watching in spec or join it and comeback later. :P
                        I thought you retired?
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

?go twbp

Trench Wars Basing Practice

meow

Comment

Working...
                          X