No announcement yet.

1 round twd? post ur oppinions :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the one round option idea because sometimes people are short on time and only have a few minutes to play a game. Of course the three rounds option should remain available. Regarding the faster ladder climbing...I think TWD ladder system just sucks for picking the teams that will enter TWL, it would be better if a few OPs sat down and personally picked the teams based on criteria like: teams played against, activity, whatever...just...get rid of that nasty ladder that keeps sending unprepared teams into TWL.
    ALSO! I believe Metalkid mentioned something like this...instead of having games where everyone gets out at ten, we could have an option to make it a timed game, like...two squads just beating the crap out of each other and the one with most kills when the timer runs out, wins the game. :greedy: This would be fun to try in TWD because you don't have to worry about getting out, you just keep killing untill time is up :P share thoughts!
    -pillow

Comment

if you want one round games you have 2 choices.

1. Play like the good old fashion days when TWD wasnt invented, and go priv arena duel a squad
      2. try really hard to get into TWL.

you make TWD 1 round and it will be just as bad as TWL.
      04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Originally posted by Jones
        Take back that old pyramid system everyone's talking about.
        Make this 1 round idea work, now this far: squads have to beat good squads one round to move up the ladder.

And the beer > religion is better than beer > women
        The pyramid system is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
          Well in TWL, u can't pick your competition. So one round is more than enough to figure out who should win or not.
          If that's the case, then Grapevine won TWLD last season. Yay!

Comment

This is pretty old thread already
            -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Arikel
              and if you make games with less points there will always be some teams trying to be conservative with points and chosing the 1 round option in order to save points in the event of losing...
              I totally agree with this. Answer:NO :turned:
              3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
              3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
              3:i.d.> da fk is that?
              3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
              3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
              3:Shadowmere> LOL
              3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
              Shadowmere> Rofl
              Up in ya !> With his feet
              Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
              Up in ya !> l44t feet
              Deft> l44t f44t*
              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
              Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Actually...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but one round TWD matches, if I observe correctly, are already possible. Since the !cancel commands were removed, I have yet to see any twd round be forfeited if a squad neglects to add the minimum players. Instead the matchbot declares the entire match a void and keeps no record of score or rating changes. This allows you to play a full round of twd, and even if you lose that first round, you can all go back to your lives. When the 5 minutes expires and your team hasn't added, even if the other has, the match will be voided, and not forfeited like it should. If true, as I believe it is, it has significant potential for laming, and needs to be fixed before qualifications for TWL season 9 begin.

Comment

TWD is perfect the way it is. If you want to fix something, fix TWL.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

i would prefer to see twl as a best of 3 round thing, or a 2 round aggregate maybe?

it doesn't make sense to make twd games more to deal with than twl.
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
                    X