Premier League AML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League AML

First off I come in peace. I do not intend to “steal” any population from this zone. I am trying to get new blood into Premier League AML. I am forming a squad that will consist of a few vets from Premier League and then the rest will be new people who would like to learn how to play 4v4 SVS. So if you have had interest in joining Premier League but never had a squad to join, this is your chance. The only rules so far are:
    1. Do NOT break any Premier League Rules (doublesquading mainly)
    2. No bad attitudes (they are bad for the squad and bad for the league)
    3. Have a will to learn new things
    4. Grow as a Premier League Pilot and move up in leagues
    5. Have fun

If you would like information on Premier League then visit their site at www.premier.shanky.com
    Or go try out the settings.
    Go to SSCX Chaos/League Zone SVS.
    *Press “esc a” then you can see all the practice arena’s (4v4prac1, 4v4prac2, 4v4prac3, 4v4squad1, 4v4squad2, etc) These arenas have bots in them.
    *Just enter an arena and type “!cap” and then the bot will tell you when to claim your captain spot. Just type “!claim 1” or “!claim 2” whichever one the bot tells you to.
    *Then go to your freq (the bot will tell you) and then pick 3 other pilots to be on your team. (easiest way is to say “3 ppl to freq ___”
    *Play a few pracs and get the hang of the settings and game play. If you like it, and think you would like to join the league just send me an e-mail freakmonger@subspacenews.com or leave me a message in game

thanks,

freakmonger

p.s. all flames by people that have the I.Q. of a 2 year old will be ignored.
    SySop SSCJ Metal Gear CTF

No comment about AML, but your website is deathly slow, and looks funny in firefox.
    TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
    qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
    3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

It didn't look too shabby to me, and seems to be up and running faster. If I was more active, I'd deffinetly try my hand at this.

Comment

what website are u guys talking about?
        Last edited by freakmonger; 02-11-2005, 12:50 AM.

Comment

The website looks fine to me in Firefox.
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

subspacenews.com, the bottom of the site is way wider than the top.
            TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
            qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
            3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

It's also suffering the same ordeal in IE.

Comment

too bad SVS is so hard to play =(
                Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

It's one of the best things you can do if you'd like an edge over anybody in other zones. It destroys the learning curve once you get proficient in SVS settings. gj Freak, "EF POWAH" ahaha

-Rec

If anyone would like to see about starting a squad, I'll try to help them as much as I can. I know Raspi plays a little bit of AML as well.
                  Last edited by Morgan; 12-19-2021, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by freakmonger
                    1. Do NOT break any Premier League Rules (doublesquading mainly)
                    2. No bad attitudes (they are bad for the squad and bad for the league)
                    3. Have a will to learn new things
                    4. Grow as a Premier League Pilot and move up in leagues
                    5. Have fun
                    Well shit, I'm screwed on all 5 counts.
                    sage

Comment

The best taster in TW of this is to duel someone in ?go lionheart or ?go proball.

Comment

I'm surprised and please DoCk> didn't move this to Useless Crap
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I've been playing a little SVS here and there but don't think I have the commitment to join a full fledged squad, but I'll see
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

O. I'll try and fix that problem with the site when I get home. I just started the site not too long ago due to subspace.net & subspacehq.com not being up and running. So if anyone would like to help out with news, etc on the site please let me know . I would like to have one person per zone if possible. Also Dock, I tried to send you an e-mail when I first started the site but it got rejected. Could you add the link to the TW site? Thanks

Comment

you're behind the times. Smirnoff 4 life (the REAL TW SVS squad)
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X