Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lagout adds one death, anything else new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lagout adds one death, anything else new?

I just saw bot adds one death to the player who lags out, is there anything else new like 2 subs? 2 subs would be great!

Edit: I just tried it, won't let me use 2nd sub.
    Last edited by Mulkero; 02-13-2005, 03:54 PM.
    last.fm - Keeping it short

and another step backwards...

Comment

No I think it's great. Now people like wax suffer from their lag.
      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

I dunno how it works but do you get any freebies when u lagout? Like 1 lagout ... then after that they +1 to your deaths?

Comment

The one death per lagout is currently undergoing testing. For those of you who have been playing today, you'll know why I say "testing" =). The lag limits obviously aren't quite right at the moment.

Comment

i think the +1 death per lagout is cool in wbduel.. stop ppl abusing when other players forget to put on anti-warp

but in leagues im not so sure.. im not sure it is right to take a death off a player for what might be a freak spike or moment of lag.. it could be caused by a sudden power surge or something..

i just think twd is too serious for this
            04.07.05 08:59

Comment

n/m

Comment

The one death per lagout is a bad idea. Your more or less penalising the people who lag occasionally through no fault of their own. Those who lag too much will use up their 3 available lagouts anyway.

What you want to do is give one death to those who intentionally spectate. Those are the people who are seeking to gain an advantage from getting out of a tricky situation.
                Warpath

Comment

Originally posted by nemiseph
                  The one death per lagout is a bad idea. Your more or less penalising the people who lag occasionally through no fault of their own. Those who lag too much will use up their 3 available lagouts anyway.

What you want to do is give one death to those who intentionally spectate. Those are the people who are seeking to gain an advantage from getting out of a tricky situation.
                  BS.

This new thing is great. Finally those annoying spikers and 300ms'ers will get what they deserve.

U said that its penalty to ppl who can't help it, yah maybe, but its also a penalty to play against them.
                  Cuji> Mantra stop spamming ?cheater, running in twd game is legal

Pearl Jam> ewan, stop stealing goals you mongoloid

Comment

Come on... it's TWD, which has no other purpose than being fun to play! +1 death in TWL is understandable. Before the lag limits were a bit too lax (you could stay in with 320 ms or so). So it's a good thing if they were lowered a bit, but this +1 death is unnecessary, some people might not play anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X