Protest add death on spec bs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeNoCidEs
    The new add a death on spec in TWDD is complete trash, some people have 56k, some people have problems with routers and some people have problems with tw crappy servers on weekends, adding a death per spec is a bad idea, say you're the last one in on your last death and you get one lag spike? you lose the game over one spike, gg, its bs and needs to be taken off, yes some people abuse the spec limit to avoid death if you want to get rid of that add a time limit to !lagout, like cant do it for 1 minute then people wont spec on purpose, you dont need to add 1 death per lagout, anyone who agrees or has a suggestion i welcome comments
    If you want to be persuasive you cannot have both pros and cons in the paragraph :P.. Anyways, if i'm canadian and i have dsl, but i dont lagout.. than why would any of you, please, please answer me that question
    1:Hydride> who we play next week
    1:ReNdErED> Pandora
    1:ReNdErED> gulp
    1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
    1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
    1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
    1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
    1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Howbout a seccond twdbot with better lag settings for the 56k people out there? This way caps/asiss can choose to challenge with the lagbot or with the normal bot.

btw I Think id rather have +1 death then a 4vs3 for 60 secs.

Comment

I don't see much of a problem with the old way... Sure people can be lame and spec right before they die, but they can only do it three times. It should just be like spawning and TK in pub, it happens, not very much, but it happens.
        -Bubbles
        Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
        Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_
          Howbout a seccond twdbot with better lag settings for the 56k people out there? This way caps/asiss can choose to challenge with the lagbot or with the normal bot.

btw I Think id rather have +1 death then a 4vs3 for 60 secs.
          It would only give me time to pause all the downloads in KaZaa and then start them back up when i !lagout

Comment

i honestly didnt have a problem with the old way.
            Reinstate Sarien
            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie-Q
              i honestly didnt have a problem with the old way.
              I don't think anyone did.

Ever since I started playing this game, in Early 2000, I have had to deal with lag. In fact, everyone had to deal with others lagging. But we got around it, and there were few complaints. Now you introduce a bot that restricts lag, and you get tons of complaints.

Either the new generation of SS needs to get over it, or we need to be more restrictive, and make it to where no one gets to have fun anymore.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
              X