Protest add death on spec bs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protest add death on spec bs

The new add a death on spec in TWDD is complete trash, some people have 56k, some people have problems with routers and some people have problems with tw crappy servers on weekends, adding a death per spec is a bad idea, say you're the last one in on your last death and you get one lag spike? you lose the game over one spike, gg, its bs and needs to be taken off, yes some people abuse the spec limit to avoid death if you want to get rid of that add a time limit to !lagout, like cant do it for 1 minute then people wont spec on purpose, you dont need to add 1 death per lagout, anyone who agrees or has a suggestion i welcome comments
    Conquest is made upon the ashes of ones enemies

I agree completely that adding a death per spec is bullshit, on top of that genocides had a better idea, add a time limit to !lagout, this will stop people from doing it on purpose, and those of us who are kb/s challenged wont be penalized unfairly.
    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Broadband connections are cheaper and cheaper in most countries.
        Usually people who spike are abusers/ people who have no respect for other players and download while they play. The rule is ok, its as "part of the game" as lag is

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
        1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
        1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
        1:Zloy> Why
        1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Originally posted by Zloy
          Usually people who spike are abusers/ people who have no respect for other players and download while they play.
          or trying to avoid a death by speccing!!
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Thats BS tho.

I have a cable modem, but a crappy Provider. (Comcast) and because they suck donkey balls, I spike from time to time. The fact that i lose a death for it is stupid. It's not in my control, punish Comcast, not me!
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

But even if it's not in your control does that make it fair for you to lag?

Comment

Yeap a prime question up there. Which leads to: Is it possible to prove whether lag is part of their connection, or artifically induced?

But yeah these are the golden old questions.

Comment

So do you agree or disagree nock? ... can't just dodge the question like that.

Comment

Advantage of the new system =
                    1. stop lag cheating
                    2. stop ppl from laming and spec to avoid death

Disadvantage =

1. it sucks if you have a bad connection

------
                    Conclude:

Allow one (1) spec/lagout that wont take of 1 death. BUT when you spec/lagout a second (2nd) time, then you'll get punished. Sounds good? :P
                    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

This Game is getting to strict

Comment

No problems so far.

And I'm one of those "well-known-laggers".
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
                          Advantage of the new system =
                          1. stop lag cheating
                          2. stop ppl from laming and spec to avoid death

Disadvantage =

1. it sucks if you have a bad connection

------
                          Conclude:

Allow one (1) spec/lagout that wont take of 1 death. BUT when you spec/lagout a second (2nd) time, then you'll get punished. Sounds good? :P
                          Those things can be acheived by implementing a time limit to !lagout like genocides posted before.
                          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Laggots whine.

Guestion to laggots: Have you ever wondered how f*cking annoying it's to play against you. Have you ever thought what advantage you get from "good lag"?

Accept your destiny and suffer (or get real conenction).

Thx.
                            Cuji> Mantra stop spamming ?cheater, running in twd game is legal

Pearl Jam> ewan, stop stealing goals you mongoloid

Comment

Originally posted by Jessus
                              Laggots whine.

Guestion to laggots: Have you ever wondered how f*cking annoying it's to play against you. Have you ever thought what advantage you get from "good lag"?

Accept your destiny and suffer (or get real conenction).

Thx.
                              Don't be retarded, this isn't just for "laggots" (people with constantly high pings), it's affecting people that spike now and then over the limits b/c they may have dial up (or just a crappy high speed provider). Last time I checked this is a dial up game, why start creating bots to limit the number of players who can enjoy the zone? Besides, if someone is lagging EVERYONE on their screen is as laggy as they seem to you, so if anything they'd have a disadvantage.

Comment

Working...
                              X