No announcement yet.

Protest add death on spec bs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually like the power play idea better. I do think that the lag limits need to be lowered though. It's gotten to the point where everytime I kill someone, I get specced by the stupid bot. Was lag really a problem before? I mean every generation of TW has had to deal with lag, and thats what we did, we dealt with it. Restricting players, because they have a bad connection, or live far away from the central server is not fair. My point is, that ppl should stop complaining about lag, get better, and deal with it.

I don't think their should be a lag limit, at all.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Power play idea is nice....or we could just go back to the old way.
      When i have to pick up the phone or something or my automatic virus protector comes up its pretty gay that i get a +1 for that...now i just hide in the corner or something but that doesnt always work..
      Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
      Mastersword> ROFL
      Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

I've played in 2 jds lately and the server spiked, causing about 10 lagouts to each team. It sucks to have a game wasted because of server spikes (but shit happens), and it gets amplified 10x when you get a death from the spikes. I liked stabs idea.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by J M Power
          I think that darkmoors suggestion was a good one, but still...I'm sure some people would still use esc+s. Atleast they have some penalty to pay.
          most ppl use f11 much shorter ^-^
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Well, had this been an hour ago I woulda cared. Because I used to lagout all the time. But as of right now, I just got my highspeed installed. Do as you wish.
            -Bubbles
            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

I am squadless, wanna know why? lag limit got me axed. fucking LAG limit every BD, we did i lagged out ever since it was implented (sp?) I HATE THIS FUCKING LAG LIMIT JESUS CHRIST !
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
                I am squadless, wanna know why? lag limit got me axed. fucking LAG limit every BD, we did i lagged out ever since it was implented (sp?) I HATE THIS FUCKING LAG LIMIT JESUS CHRIST !
                agreed. I cant go a dd without lagging out at least once. It always happens when i kill someone too. For some reason the server spikes when i kill ppl, and i get specced. It's complete bullshit. Only untalented ppl cant deal with lag.
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I suggest to restart Continuum before match.
                  megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                  L K> taught u what?
                  megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                  9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                  9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
                    I suggest to restart Continuum before match.
                    doNE THat been there, didnt work my lag went straight up again sigh.
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

a thirty second penalty is the most intelligent thing i've heard yet. adding a death to each spec seems harsh, and is really unfair to the players who have unstable connections. adding a thirty second penalty is a great idea, for it's not as harsh as getting an added death, and it puts your team at a disadvantage for a little while.
                      7:RaCka> yo
                      7:ph> hi
                      7:RaCka> LOL PH HI
                      7:ph> oops
                      7:ph> i mean FUCK YOU ****ER
                      7:ph> fucking freudian slip

Comment

For some reason, I spike right when i kill people, so I have like a .1% S2C, until i kill someone, and it spikes to 4.1%, causing me to lag out.

Comment

i have cable (optimum online)
                          and Strangly all of a sudden i have had crazy lag, and im not sure why, and i have never had lag before like that. Maybe all these new features in the Matchbots are lagging the players even more causing them ot lag ang get a +1
                          Big Chill

Comment

Lol, I always thougt the +1 death was added to lagouts because those are mainly the ones eating bullets. But oh well, I'm not a dueler!
                            Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz
                              I agree completely that adding a death per spec is bullshit, on top of that genocides had a better idea, add a time limit to !lagout, this will stop people from doing it on purpose, and those of us who are kb/s challenged wont be penalized unfairly.

That would only allow me to disconnect before i get shot and die, then !lagout when i get back to ?go twdd within the timelimit.

Comment

No
                                Protest whatever you wanna, but dont drag people with you
                                Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Working...
                                X