Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twd ops

Hello twd-ops,

I've contacted you ops once in a while at "contact" menu on twd.trenchwars.org

do u ever reply on a msg once u receive them?
    the man, the myth, the composer of mastermind. U love em, you hate em, you love to hate em

no sry
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

i know a few months ago - yes. it's how i got my brother added to TWD. now there's so many staff changes it might be cluttered. catch dangergirl or dameon angell (dameon archangell?) in-game or ?message them.

edit: or Weaver
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I tried the contact thing a couple of times but I got no reply so I stopped using it.
        last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
          i know a few months ago - yes. it's how i got my brother added to TWD. now there's so many staff changes it might be cluttered. catch dangergirl or dameon angell (dameon archangell?) in-game or ?message them.

edit: or Weaver
          pffft, you know I never go on Archangell anymore.
          DELETED

Comment

sheez....so we've got a buch of lazy twd-ops (for replying that is) :P
            the man, the myth, the composer of mastermind. U love em, you hate em, you love to hate em

Comment

the TWD Ops don't get the messages off that site, I think they just go straight to LNX. I would only use that for troubleshooting problems with the site and bots.
              DELETED

Comment

Working...
              X