This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get specced on death

ive talked to several staff members over wbduel and tourny which im no longer allowed to play due to the fact that i get specced when i make a kill, and from what i understand its because i get a weapons lag spike when i make a kill and the bot catches the spike and specs me, now it adds a penalty with minus a death which just makes it worse, now it wouldnt be so bad if it was just ME suffering from this problem but even some staff members get the same problem and one in particular said he gets 5 calls on this same problem a day from different people, what id like to find out is if staff has any intention of fixing this massive screw up or if 56k users just arent allowed to play wbduel or tourny or twdd or twjd or twl anymore? because if we aren't all you have to do is tell us so we can find a better zone whos tolerance is a bit better then this.
    Last edited by GeNoCidEs; 02-16-2005, 03:53 PM.
    Conquest is made upon the ashes of ones enemies

Ive also noticed that the -1 death on spec adds up on the website and will screw your stats up, and when i sent a ?help about it DESPERATE <ZH> told me that they are punishing people who lag and who spike, go figure?
    Conquest is made upon the ashes of ones enemies

Comment

Merged into this existing thread:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=16889
      sdg

Comment

Working...
      X