This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressive..

Me being conceited and all only read the not section regarding me, so pardon me if haven't bothered to read the rest of Apts flawed writing. Here is what he said in case any of you haven't read it.

"TWL kicks off this weekend with Rejected Basers battling for a rather easy jump start into the Basing Season. And who else to lead the infamous squadron to that very game than Trench Wars' own little trash muffin , Ekko. A day which will live to haunt our resident 13 year old white trash, a round 1 game vs the versatile Sk8 internet asteroids clan; a squad which many believe to be a joke to the Basing league itself. After the weeks of trash talk coming from Ekko and Kings, and Asian mafia deliberation for the latest plossmodifiers, we expected a quick start and a quick finish. But as we know, that wasn't the case. EKKO THE DESTROYER takes off into the game with a 19-6 Terrier presence, to give Sk8 a sexy lead into the game. Losing the game, and dropping sufficient Morale to cause 3 players to squad hop to ?squad blank, Ouch! Ekko way to talk to yourself into a ditch and then get stuck in it, you're like the fat Mike Tyson, except you're too hungry to bite just an ear, but you take all of RB with you instead, CHOMP CHOMP. Is Ekko a savior or Rejected Basers own incarnation of Thix. We'll find out in the comin' weeks."

I am not going to comment on my performance in terrier but I will comment on.. that.

'13 year old white trash'

First of all anyone that writes something that is going to be put on the twl website should get his.. facts straight first.. right? Contrary to popular belief, I am 16, not 13. Even if you want to exaggerate my.. youngness? Why would you call me 'white trash' first off it is completely untrue, as I am NOT white. Secondly if I was, I would be offended by that racist comment.

I thought these things were to be screened by Fit of Rage, how did that manage to get through your 'screening' process?

'EKKO THE DESTROYER takes off into the game with a 19-6 Terrier presence, to give Sk8 a sexy lead into the game. Losing the game, and dropping sufficient Morale to cause 3 players to squad hop to ?squad blank, Ouch!'

Anyways, I remember last year when I read these and took them seriously the readers actually watched (GASP!!! COULD IT BE TRUE?) yes.. watched!! the game they were commenting on. True I did go 19-6 in terrier and gave sk8 a 2 minute lead.. but we lost by 5 minutes? (BIGGER GASP!!) So you are telling me... we lost the game because I was a bad terr?

Not because 3 of our spiders kept lagging out continuously... I mean I sucked so bad in terrier that we had to switch me to spider because I was doing bad? OR BECAUSE WE HAD A PLAYER RECRUITED FOR WARBIRD IN SPIDER THAT HAD SUBBED IN? I mean I was doing so awful that I let them get a 2 minute lead that we absolutely had 2 put someone with a BROKEN ARM in terr so that my reign of TERRor would end? Wow only to see the lead extended by 3 minutes, we really did a kickass job without this newb in terrier. I guess I sucked hardcore in spider? My 58-36 only gave me more kills then fire phoenix who was in warbird the ENTIRE game. Opposed to my 12 minutes in spider (oh mah gosh!)

I don't see him being the not player of the week. Actually.. with my 19-6 in terr and 39-30 in spider, I guess I was the worst TWL player this week. No one could have done worse, Ekko is what you should all aim not to be.

I mean this WHOLE thread probably isn't an attack on someone Apt has hated for over a year.

Okay enough with the sarcasm. How about we get someone that doesn't have the maturity of a 5 year old? Someone who actually watches the games he writes about? Someone who leaves personal grudges out of his writing? Someone who isn't a racist jackass that makes unfunny jokes in poor attempts to add wit to his otherwise flavourless writing to do the not section next week.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ekko; 02-21-2005, 08:59 PM.
    carpe diem

having apt writing the not section is a mistake to begin with..

but you dont have to take this so seriously..sheesh
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila

but you dont have to take this so seriously..sheesh
      I really am not taking it seriously, I just thought it was funny that he could get away with being racist and picking someone who played a decent game as the NOT player of the week, when there are sooo many people probably went like 1-10 in a ld or lj somewhere.
      carpe diem

Comment

i suck so bad.. im leaving.

Comment

How was Molle and I not the hot player of the week?
          (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
          Argentina> look at me kids!
          Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
            Agreed. It's enough to attack their ability to play the Spaceship game but I think having both Wax and Apt doing this is going to make it all too personal.

Comment

Insult all you want but keep it on thier ability to play or on things you know they won't fucking flip out on. Keep the little rivalries out of it also, you have an audience and although you're not bound by any journalist code or whatever you're still expected to do something that is not fueled by personal hatred (which will effect the quality of your work). Also stupid things like "he playing like 12 year old RoFL ROfl" are not fun to read.

Comment

I found it to be a very entertaining read. If he can take something as small as you doing bad and write a story about it then i think thats pretty funny. Someone insulted you online ekko....it's ok your life will continue so just take the tom foolery and dont complain.
                3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Originally posted by Lock
                  I found it to be a very entertaining read. If he can take something as small as you doing bad and write a story about it then i think thats pretty funny. Someone insulted you online ekko....it's ok your life will continue so just take the tom foolery and dont complain.

See if you were literate and bothered to read what I wrote you would see I was responding with a joke and pointing out that he chose someone who DIDN'T do bad but instead someone who he doesn't like (the feeling is mutual) I'm glad you enjoyed his story, as for other great stories I recommend the animorphs book series as I greatly enjoyed them when I too was in grade 5.

Oh.. I was smart for a kid maybe you should try the babysitters club series instead.

My life will go on, unfortunately so will yours.
                  carpe diem

Comment

Yeah i actually did like those Animorphs series back in the day. They were freakin awesome man. I was also a fan of Goosebumps and The Hardy Boys Series. Those two are really great.
                    3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Umm, i dunno what to say because i usually don't like to comment on crap in the forums. SO im gonna make this short and sweet. Wax and Apt kick ass, i enjoyed reading the hot or not section. Ekko... stop crying over something someone said about u on the internet, it didn't kill you did it?

Hardy boys, animorphs? i thought only queers read that crap. haha
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                        I really am not taking it seriously, I just thought it was funny that he could get away with being racist and picking someone who played a decent game as the NOT player of the week, when there are sooo many people probably went like 1-10 in a ld or lj somewhere.

Ekko u cant help it.. apt is a baser.. he knos nothing about ld and lj.. so all he could write about is lb.. why was he writing for Not for TWL anyways? who used to write it last season? i remembered seeing some good stuff

WAX DID U SAY I WAS HOT LAST WEEKEND?
                        Last edited by Nimrook; 02-21-2005, 10:20 PM.
                        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                        4:Nimrook> No?
                        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                        4:Akuun> ROFL
                        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Hes really hot when hes in my bed.

P.S. Im not gay
                          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                          TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Ekko, the point of hot or not was for amusment. The cliche of 13 year old white trash was meant to be just that- cliche. Sorry if you found it offensive.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

It was very funny, get a hobby ekko and if your going to be offended by such things as this... unplug your computer, please, right now. <_<

Comment

Working...
                              X