Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok then, calling apt a fucking 18 years old gay black trash cuz hes in the navy is ok you think? tell me if i dont get a warning for racism....

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
      I really am not taking it seriously, I just thought it was funny that he could get away with being racist and picking someone who played a decent game as the NOT player of the week, when there are sooo many people probably went like 1-10 in a ld or lj somewhere.
      He named you for the NOT LB player of the week. There are sections for LD and LJ. Besides he is right. You were a NOT player of the week. RB should of very easily beaten sk8 in LB. Maybe its not entirly your fault but the terr usualy gets the glory if u win and the bashing if you lose. My own thought is that Fire phoenix cost u the game by being a useless wb, but im not writing the section. There were probably other ppl who could of bet put up there but your game was an upset that was noticed by alot of ppl.

I also like those 2 writing the HOT OR NOT. They made it entertaining and werent afraid to say something bc of what someone would think.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
        He named you for the NOT LB player of the week. There are sections for LD and LJ. Besides he is right. You were a NOT player of the week. RB should of very easily beaten sk8 in LB. Maybe its not entirly your fault but the terr usualy gets the glory if u win and the bashing if you lose. My own thought is that Fire phoenix cost u the game by being a useless wb, but im not writing the section. There were probably other ppl who could of bet put up there but your game was an upset that was noticed by alot of ppl.

I also like those 2 writing the HOT OR NOT. They made it entertaining and werent afraid to say something bc of what someone would think.
        im sry for messing up ur twlm cig

Comment

Apt writeing the Not section is a good idea imo, he hates every one, so he wont be bias agaisnt any one. And ekko, lmao man, apt dishes shit out well (becuse it was packed for so many years) dont take it so seriously.
          Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

ekko u are possible the biggest nerd to play this game, even more so then necromotic. Why on earth would u write a 2000 word essay on something written about you based on an internet video game that you suck at. For the love of god ban this hebrew.

Comment

i call apt a piece of latino trash that gets bumrushed in the navy everyday and i dont get banned... apt wrote what everyone wanted to read, something entertaining and i sure as hell hope that apt's "NOT" player of the week doesnt come on and make a thread picking out parts that were put in for a comedic effect

Comment

That's fine Nosey but there are two problems here.

1: This article contains something which appears to be racism.
                2: Apt's ability to do these articles without tapping his personal hatred, which will make the whole"hot or not" thing complete shit, is in question.

Ekko is complaining about being attacked but at the same time he's raising some vaild points here.

Comment

this thread needs some tears.. please someone

Comment

anyone that thought that article was funny needs to lay off the dilbert
                    Last edited by jeem; 02-22-2005, 04:19 AM.

Comment

YES!!! this is four thousand times better than stabs whine last season.
                      Things are back on track.

KEEP ME AMUSED, NERDS
                      :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

ekko is a moron

apt had asked me to draft out what i'd put for hot-or-not if i'd written it. totally independently my first line was:

Ekko - for his part in Rejected Basers' humiliating defeat in TWLB by wildcard qualifiers sk8. A vast amount of moronic whining and trash talk couldn't prevent his team from losing by over 5 minutes to a team that rarely base and nearly failed to qualify for twlb.

coincidence?
                        jerome> dude i love subspace so much, it's the best chat client ever, even comes with a free mini game with ships, irc doesnt have shit on us

Comment

Not because 3 of our spiders kept lagging out continuously... I mean I sucked so bad in terrier that we had to switch me to spider because I was doing bad? OR BECAUSE WE HAD A PLAYER RECRUITED FOR WARBIRD IN SPIDER THAT HAD SUBBED IN?
                          Code:
                           Result of ReJeCtEd BaSeRs vs. Sk8: 9:54 - 15:00
                            ,---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----.
                            |                               K |    D |   TK |    Points |   FT |  TeK |    Rating | LO |
                            |                          ,------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----+
                            | ReJeCtEd BaSeRs         /   472 |  542 |    5 |     65856 |   24 |   11 |     32259 |  4 |
                            +------------------------'        |      |      |           |      |      |           |    |
                            |  Accord                      17 |   20 |    0 |      1854 |    1 |    0 |        53 |  0 |
                            |  Bahamut-Zero                11 |   91 |    4 |      3167 |   10 |    1 |     -1171 |  0 |
                            |  Ekko                        58 |   36 |    0 |      9017 |    3 |    1 |      2601 |  2 |
                            |  fire phoenix                57 |   69 |    0 |      7333 |    2 |    4 |      2408 |  0 |
                            |  Galleleo                    91 |   76 |    0 |     11558 |    2 |    1 |      6740 |  1 |
                            |  Kings                       28 |    6 |    0 |      4700 |    1 |    2 |      1427 |  0 |
                            |  Roggan                      82 |   65 |    0 |      9732 |    1 |    0 |      6220 |  0 |
                            |  Skyforger                   29 |   17 |    0 |      5241 |    0 |    0 |      2498 |  1 |
                            |  Veloce                       2 |   98 |    1 |      2413 |    4 |    0 |      -398 |  0 |
                            |  Wheen                       97 |   64 |    0 |     10841 |    0 |    2 |     11881 |  0 |
                            +---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----+
                            |                          ,------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----+
                            | Sk8                     /   537 |  488 |   15 |     95832 |   25 |   10 |     54369 |  4 |
                            +------------------------'        |      |      |           |      |      |           |    |
                            |  AnZu                        16 |   17 |    0 |      4499 |    0 |    1 |       260 |  1 |
                            |  chino                       43 |   11 |    0 |     10260 |    1 |    1 |    -12669 |  0 |
                            |  Creature                    55 |   35 |    0 |      9176 |    0 |    0 |      5369 |  0 |
                            |  Ease                       107 |   59 |    0 |     18000 |    0 |    2 |     24227 |  0 |
                            |  fizzy                       36 |   98 |    7 |      7035 |    7 |    4 |     -3946 |  0 |
                            |  gammahydroxy                12 |   94 |    8 |      4679 |    8 |    0 |     -3137 |  0 |
                            |  jones                       90 |   57 |    0 |     13961 |    2 |    1 |     15111 |  0 |
                            |  Mysterious                  84 |   61 |    0 |     14549 |    3 |    1 |     12616 |  3 |
                            |  Raples                      94 |   56 |    0 |     13673 |    4 |    0 |     16538 |  0 |
                            `---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----'
                            Sk8 wins this game!

MVP: Ease!
                          A total of 4 lagouts, of which 2 were yours.
                          Please enlighten me if there is something wrong here
                          :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Grrr Elfy, I was about to point that out.
                            megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                            L K> taught u what?
                            megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                            9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                            9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

'13 year old white trash'
                              I found that a 'little' harsh too. Annoying read.
                              last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

I'd like it if the Hot section would have sections such as apt had in the end. Not only seperate Hots for the different leagues.
                                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                                3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                                X