This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Violence
    ekko u are possible the biggest nerd to play this game, even more so then necromotic. Why on earth would u write a 2000 word essay on something written about you based on an internet video game that you suck at. For the love of god ban this hebrew.
    I don't understand you... you messaged me in game while I was dding pallies calling me a nerd and said something along the lines of you should go die, we then argued for 15 minutes and you kept calling me a nerd, yet I still don't know why you messaged me?

I wrote about apt and his biased articles that should have no place on the twl website, and you come and PM me on the game attacking me and talking so much shit, are you going around looking for a fight? This has NOTHING to do with you, NOTHING AT ALL. Why are you acting offended and harassing me... if you don't want to read my '2000 word essay' don't, but please don't complain to me about my post, I didn't force you to read it.

I was also messaged and harassed in game by 'Deluge' o_O? Yes another WARBIRD who has nothing to do with the topic..

I love how some people in trench wars are such retards. Oh I remember what Violence said now he was like 'i just don't wanna see this game overrun by nerds' Nice excuse to waste 15 minutes of both of our lives.
    carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse
      for once i agree with violence.
      I was trying to be civil but I'm afraid now this entire topic is headed for trash talk so I don't care. I am not holding back as you are stupid, and deserve to know.

You are a total idiot, you quite possibly talk as much if not MORE shit then me, and that is a feat I think you should be proud of. You are also one of those warbirds.. well I shouldn't really call you a warbird seeing as you prove time and time again that you suck.

Nice 6-10 vs Rejected BASERS even after 3 of our 5 starters left the squad. In the wise words of Kings

'HAHA YOU LOST TO BASERS'

Dumb newb. -_-;

Anyways 'You are also one of those warbirds'.. that knows nothing about a topic or people in it but feels the urge to give his worthless opinion on it just so he can get his post count up.

Please Claushouse I don't think I've ever had a conversation with you and I think I could write a 2000 word essay on what a total douchebag you are.
      carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Xu.
        ekko is a moron

apt had asked me to draft out what i'd put for hot-or-not if i'd written it. totally independently my first line was:

Ekko - for his part in Rejected Basers' humiliating defeat in TWLB by wildcard qualifiers sk8. A vast amount of moronic whining and trash talk couldn't prevent his team from losing by over 5 minutes to a team that rarely base and nearly failed to qualify for twlb.

coincidence?
        Nice start to an even better read *cough* */sarcasm*

First I am more humiliated for losing to Juice in pre-season then losing to sk8 in regular season. Second sk8 was not a wildcard qualifier, I don't think we even have wildcard qualifiers in leagues. ?

A vast amount of moronic whining?=O and trash talk? Even after losing the game I did not whine all I said was 'Acidbombers stupid map induces headaches, we are never using it again' and that was on my SQUAD chat.

I said 'gg' in public and never complained about sk8, unlike you, your squad would probably lag about non-existant lag or make up some other crap like apt did in his not section writing.

You can ask anyone on sk8 I never once talked trash about the twlb match, with the exception of to Ease on a chat where we were clearly joking and you are not on and he basically started it out, so you have no right to say I talked shit.

Note: I don't know how to quote multiple people in my posts so sorry for the triple, I just couldn't choose which idiotic comments were worth my time.
        carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
          I wrote about apt and his biased articles that should have no place on the twl website, and you come and PM me on the game attacking me and talking so much shit, are you going around looking for a fight? This has NOTHING to do with you, NOTHING AT ALL. Why are you acting offended and harassing me... if you don't want to read my '2000 word essay' don't, but please don't complain to me about my post, I didn't force you to read it.
          Ekko... one question... why did u post that crap anyways? seems to me like u were looking to get a reaction out people. If you didn't want ppl to complain about your post, then u shouldn't have even started this thread, way to go.
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
            Since it is published on the league site, it carries the approval of the league. It is one thing to come on these forums and voice a personal opinion. It is another to have racist remarks basically sanctioned on the league site. I would venture to say that those people who enjoyed reading this opinion are the same people who enjoy reading the Trash Talk forum. Nothing wrong with that, but my opinion is that the league should not provide a vehicle for trash talk. The intent of the column should be to generate interesting, but factual, reading.

This is the same as a food critic writing an opinion about a local restaurant. It is certainly expected and anticipated that the writer will provide an opinion. If he thought the food sucked, but all means say it. If he feels the service was horrible, say it. If the meal was over-priced, tell us. If you see cockroaches running around, by all means shout it to the world. But those are the criteria, quality of food, service, price, cleanliness. The criteria is not about how old the waiter is, what race or religion the waiter is, or whether or not the writer has an axe to grind with the waiter.
            And sticking with this analogy, the newspaper who publishes the opinion has a responsibility and should understand that what it publishes reflects back on the paper.
            This is exactly what I meant, but you explained it much better. Agreed on all counts.
            sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
              Now you are doing just what you were complaining about. Personally attacking people and calling them names :P
              And he's doing it here, not on the TWL webpage.

Why don't we just go a step further than Hot or Not and put comments next to stats (if they ever show up)? That way we can insult more people more easily.

As an aside, why do people come to an online 2d spaceship game to call another person on that same 2d spaceship game a nerd? This is akin to a politician "insulting" another politician by calling him a liar. If you are playing or have ever played this game, chance are quite high that you're a nerd.

llater,
              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel
                Ekko... one question... why did u post that crap anyways? seems to me like u were looking to get a reaction out people. If you didn't want ppl to complain about your post, then u shouldn't have even started this thread, way to go.
                Why did I post that crap? Did you read the crap I was responding to? If I read the not article and it was civil and said factual things and was like 'Ekko went 19-6 in terr before his squad gave up and changed him' or something mean like that but at least it sounds kinda true if you watched the game. If you watched the game and read the bullshit that apt wrote you would laugh, and if you played the game you would laugh even harder.

I did want a reaction out of people, possibly one saying 'wow have our standards slipped so low that we let people like apt write articles like that on our leagues website' I expected some harassment from the members of Juice and Apts 'HAWHAW WE R SO PHUNNY CUZ WE ARE DRUG ADDIKTS' crew which I did get..

I did not expect Violence and Deluge to even read this... reply, or care to talk to me about it.

It's like you creating a thread saying how unfair it was that your LJ game was scheduled on Saturday when no one could make it vs um.. Dva? and me messaging you in game with 'WTF YOU NERD, WHY ARE YOU WHINING ON FORUMS'

Do I jav? Do I even know who the good javs in this game are? Does that have anything to do with me? Naturally you would assume I was retarded, so I am just assuming that Violence is a retard.

Way to go indeed, maybe I wasn't as mature as I could have been about it but I was basically trying to say what Ephemeral said with added mmmf but I'm not very good with getting my point across in writing unless I proof read and edit a million times.
                carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
                  Now you are doing just what you were complaining about. Personally attacking people and calling them names :P
                  "I was trying to be civil but I'm afraid now this entire topic is headed for trash talk so I don't care. I am not holding back as you are stupid, and deserve to know."

Wow.. you just told me something I already knew. This isn't the TWL website and it ISN'T being screened by anyone, don't make me personally attack you. :P
                  carpe diem

Comment

white trash smells worse then black trash. Vio you suck and your black. Stop being so racist on this forum. Ekko yer new too shuddup. And apt shuddup ur gay.

P.S. I didn't mean any racism by this thread so don't ban me

P.P.S. - Ignore the P.S. plz
                    lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
                    1:sleuth> sup
                    1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
                    1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
                    1:sleuth> ?
                    1:revolt> rofl
                    1:revolt> ur so bad
                    1:Golden_Aim> LOL
                    1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
                    1:sleuth> i dont get it
                    1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

ekko is so cute

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                        well I shouldn't really call you a warbird seeing as you prove time and time again that you suck.

Nice 6-10 vs Rejected BASERS even after 3 of our 5 starters left the squad. In the wise words of Kings

'HAHA YOU LOST TO BASERS'

Dumb newb. -_-;

Anyways 'You are also one of those warbirds'.. that knows nothing about a topic or people in it but feels the urge to give his worthless opinion on it just so he can get his post count up.
                        6-10? Learn to read. I got 10-10, and we lost 50-49 in a game you didn't play. and we didn't lose to basers, we lost to wb's. i don't recall ever labelling RB as 'basers' or saying they weren't deserving of being in TWLD. In fact I've repeatedly said they were underestimated - but that's off-topic.

Also, I read the thread and the Hot or Not section, but I like your assumption that I know nothing about the topic at hand.

It's pretty obvious that you and king's are like 15 and don't know your pie-hole from your ass, and that lashing out like you do in creating this thread just further adds to your already dismal resume.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

does all this mean i can say black trash as long as i mean it to be a cliché?
                          -Dave

Comment

Some thing you may have forgotten claushouse, is that i am crippled and that i got 6 kills agaisnt you guys. I seriously played one handed.....HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHA
                            you guys got Cripple'd so hard....

but i guess it didn't work out in lb

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse
                              random banter
                              Claus, first off you arent mr, "high and mighty" that you portray on these forums time and time again...

If you were on apts "not" list (which i dont agree with in the slightest btw, but im not gonna start repeating what Eph said) you would be the first to start a "OMG OMG APT IS S000 GHEY, i R R0><0R j00 OMG OMG" thread complaining/whineing/bashing etc etc, so give it a rest and leave Ekko alone, he did absolutely "nothing" wrong to be deserving of the "punishment" that he recieved.

p.s. Eph to "proofread" all future "not" articles
                              Displaced> I get pussy every day
                              Displaced> I'm rich
                              Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                              Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                              Thors> prolly
                              Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Lol wtf is this nerdy shit, who cares what you saw someone say on some internerd computer website on your monitor, and if you did play bad/good big deal, just reflect on it for a second if you want and then move on

I actually didn't have enough interest to read Apt's Not section (only his hall of shame), but after seeing someone go into a rage over it on here, I changed my mind, and I must say Apt had a pretty witty little section; props
                                Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                                1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                                2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                                Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                                Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Working...
                                X