Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason
    double superlative POOOOWWWERRRRRRR
    damn, I wanted to make a clever post about it. Now I'll have to wait for another chance.

Comment

i'm just too quick and too slick
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

In the last 2 weeks i get specced a lot at tourny.
        I don't know why that is happening but it might have to do with that <_<
        Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life;
        it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge,
        are all founded on lust.

Marquis de Sade

Comment

I think the current bot induced lag restrictions are extreme. I believe we've surpassed the point of attempting to quell noticeable lag to controlling it as a tyrant. I think a 100ms spike is nothing (even 1 sec), more importantly is how often those spikes are.

I'm on a 3mb cable connection and I occasionally get specced by the restrictions (yet never have seen a complaint from a player.) My personal view is to monitor average spikes over time and spec on frequency.
          TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
          TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
          TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Who is the bot programmer that is changing these lag restrictions? Is it LNX?

Whoever is changing lag settings, maybe leave a NOTE or status of the recent changes or updates in this forum.

I just can't figure out the logic in having stricter than twl lag limits in wbduel or twd. Perhaps, they were testing it out to see if it works properly, etc...

Comment

Well if it was a test then it failled completely... i mean what's the point of having people getting specced after they get a kill. I saw it happening dozens of times. I think they should place it the way it was <_<
              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

i live in rhode island close to the server but i have 56k netzero with 1.7 ghz celeron processor and 128mb ram usually 140ms and i hardly never have any problems with getting specced for lag and when i do i run a scan to get the data miners off my comp and its fine agian. so if you here complaining and its not because your a lag cheater and have no skill then try scanning your comp for maleware and stuff

Comment

staff delete this plz double post page froze hit submit 2 times. thx

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    double superlative POOOOWWWERRRRRRR
                    took the words right out of my mouth B)
                    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                    Originally posted by kthx
                    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Summa
                      took the words right out of my mouth B)
                      now you took the words right out of my mouth. i was going to qoute jason. BLASPHEMY!
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                      X