Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edify
    screw whatever ur friend says lol.
    that would be my advice.. from what he said it sounded like a very big maybe .. probably something they are working on for the future..
    04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Originally posted by Tibro
      probably something they are working on for the future..
      Wait... you're saying that I should wait because computer companies are working on computers for the future? Where did you receive this information?? I'd be willing to bet that there is big money in computers designed not for the past, but for the future.
      3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
      3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
      MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

beta tapes
        dvd burners
        mini disk
        flash memory
        gen 1 ipods
        hydrogen airships

Early adopters get screwed.
        SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

I heard that Windows Longhorn (next version of windows thats not released yet) is going to require a 64bit processor to operate.... not sure how true this is, heard it from a friend.

So be ready to do some spending in a few years :P
          I am no longer living in false hopes. All is clear to me now.

Comment

Originally posted by SeiferDude
            I heard that Windows Longhorn (next version of windows thats not released yet) is going to require a 64bit processor to operate.... not sure how true this is, heard it from a friend.

So be ready to do some spending in a few years :P

No, it won't. There will a 32-bit version, a 64-bit extended version and an Itanium version.
            There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
              No, it won't. There will a 32-bit version, a 64-bit extended version and an Itanium version.
              Great....why can't they keep anything simple these days. <_<

Oh well, at least people will have the choice instead of being forced to upgrade and such.
              I am no longer living in false hopes. All is clear to me now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibro
                i heard desktop PCs are soon to be a thing of that past anyway.. apaprently a new style of computers are to be released where you buy what u need seperately rather than in a package.

i have no idea how its working, but someone i know in the computer industry told me not to buy a PC for a year or so to see what happens..

thats just what i heard anyway
                Are you serious?
                last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by Benno
                  gen 1 ipods
                  Early adopters get screwed.
                  hey screw you, my first generation ipod is awesome. my rio pmp300 however, sucked. piece of shit's memory corrupted just a year or two after I got it.. could only hold 32mb.. it was just a big pile of suck. still, it made people jealous back in the late 90's, when mp3's were strange and foreign and not totally illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by suxxor
                    when mp3's were strange and foreign and not totally illegal.
                    those were the days. ^-^
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

After some problems with a PSU that was delivered DOA I finally got my new system up and running B)

Case: CoolerMaster STC-T01 Stacker
                      PSU:: Tagan TG480
                      Motherboard: Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
                      Processor: AMD Athlon 3500+ (Winchester)
                      Memory: Corsair TWINX 3200XL 512 MB; 2x (matched pair)
                      Videocard: Powercolor X850XT
                      Soundcard: Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum
                      Hard drive(s): Maxtor DiamondMax 10; SATA; 200 GB; 2x

The system is air cooled by four 80mm fans and two 120mm fans (all low noise thankfully), excluding the northbridge and cpu cooler fans, but still the OC results of the Athlon 64 are impressive. I'm very pleased with the Athlon 64 processor, and I would definitely recommend it.

Comment

After some problems with a PSU that was delivered DOA I finally got my new system up and running B)

Case: CoolerMaster STC-T01 Stacker
                        PSU:: Tagan TG480
                        Motherboard: Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
                        Processor: AMD Athlon 3500+ (Winchester)
                        Memory: Corsair TWINX 3200XL 512 MB; 2x (matched pair)
                        Videocard: Powercolor X850XT
                        Soundcard: Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum
                        Hard drive(s): Maxtor DiamondMax 10; SATA; 200 GB; 2x

The system is air cooled by four 80mm fans and two 120mm fans (all low noise thankfully), excluding the northbridge and cpu cooler fans, but still the OC results of the Athlon 64 are impressive. I'm very pleased with the Athlon 64 processor, and I would definitely recommend it.
                        So unfair i want one to
                        For the time being i have to stick with my laptop since my desktop computer almost exploded because of a blackout the other day
                        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

... excluding the northbridge and cpu cooler fans ... I'm very pleased with the Athlon 64 processor, and I would definitely recommend it.
                          have you considered the passive zalman northbridge sink? looking around, I'm seeing a gold one and a blue one. I got the blue one, and it took a bit to install, but that damn northbridge fan makes the most IRRITATING whine ever. besides, the heatsink is only like, $5-$10, so no big loss if you don't like it. should be able to handle overclocking though.

also, I'm liking my athlon 64 too. I bought the lowest-end one (2800+ at 1.80ghz) since I'm poor and wanted to leave room for upgrades. anyways, it's been doing its job just fine, and I don't really need to upgrade. yet.

also, bummer about the maxtor drive. maxtor sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by suxxor
                            have you considered the passive zalman northbridge sink? looking around, I'm seeing a gold one and a blue one. I got the blue one, and it took a bit to install, but that damn northbridge fan makes the most IRRITATING whine ever. besides, the heatsink is only like, $5-$10, so no big loss if you don't like it. should be able to handle overclocking though.

also, I'm liking my athlon 64 too. I bought the lowest-end one (2800+ at 1.80ghz) since I'm poor and wanted to leave room for upgrades. anyways, it's been doing its job just fine, and I don't really need to upgrade. yet.

also, bummer about the maxtor drive. maxtor sucks.

I have actually considered purchasing the Zalman ZM-NB47J heatsink, since the airflow in the case is excellent, but I'm really not that bothered by the sound of the fan. Not yet anyway.

As for the Maxtor drive. The DM10 is one of the fastest SATA drives out there, but unfortunately the early revisions have had significant compatibility problems with the NForce 3 and 4. I was worried about this a little, but they both work perfectly! 400 GB of fast and quiet storage

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                              I was actually chatting on MSN when our ICT teacher was teaching the difference between them in out Systems Inst class.
                              our college does Systems Inst classes? when did that happen?
                              or is it just for ICT students
                              Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                              oNe-t> YEAH
                              nopcode> before going out
                              funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

We do a systems installation unit.

Along with databases, systems analysis blahblahbl\azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X