Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

okay, so I dunno how many of you guys have seen this show, but it is fucking amazing. The writers do such a good job with everything. I'm completely obsessed with this show. Everytime you think you've got something figured out, the writers throw you a curveball. I've been watching from the beginning, and I still haven't figured everything out. I WANNA KNOW WHO DIES.

Neways, I guess I'm just curious if anyone here watches it, and what you guys think of it.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

You already know my answer to this.

Man, you make my sig so sexy.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Lost is the only thing I watch on television, aside from the History Channel.

Good times.
      FREE MANDELA

Comment

I can't really get into a network TV show that asks more questions than it answers. It kind of drives me crazy. However, I think the concept is kinda cool, how it slowly peels back the layers of the characters and it builds into this big picture. I just lack the attention span to really get that devoted to network TV unless it's more entertaining.

Another show with similar tendencies is HBO's Carnivale. It's a pretty mysterious show, that really drags the mystery along at a creeping pace. And no commercials.

Comment

One of the best shows on television. Incredible writing that keeps you hooked throughout the whole ride.

Carnivale is such an awesome show as well. To bad there is not going to be a third season. I know, I'm in tears too.
          ()_()
          (0.o)
          (")(")

Comment

is it really? my sister is hooked on it. i assume it's one of those shows where missing the first episode ruins it.

personally, i'm hooked on 24 (every season) and Apprentice (hehe)
            PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
            pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
            hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
            Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by Heatha
              One of the best shows on television. Incredible writing that keeps you hooked throughout the whole ride.

Carnivale is such an awesome show as well. To bad there is not going to be a third season. I know, I'm in tears too.
              OMFG, what?! No third season of Carnivale? How is that possible?

Comment

it's a cool and intriguing show. i watched an episode last night, although i'm not really sure why that guy got his leg messed up.

also, i don't watch the show religiously enough to know all the character names, hence i will say that "guy" died.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by iNgeNfyRe
                  and Apprentice (hehe)
                  Its nothing personal JUST BUSINESS.

Yes, another apprentice lover
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

The creators wanted to make a comedy series, jesus=terrorist. They only planned to make two seasons of Carnivale or four seasons. If it was four, the last two seasons wouldn't have anything to do with the first two (It would be the same carnivale but a different time period). I don't know what is wrong with them. The last episode was a huge cliffhanger. Meh.

People who start watching Lost midseason shouldn't. It's not one of those shows.
                    ()_()
                    (0.o)
                    (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                      okay, so I dunno how many of you guys have seen this show, but it is fucking amazing. The writers do such a good job with everything. I'm completely obsessed with this show. Everytime you think you've got something figured out, the writers throw you a curveball. I've been watching from the beginning, and I still haven't figured everything out. I WANNA KNOW WHO DIES.

Neways, I guess I'm just curious if anyone here watches it, and what you guys think of it.
                      Nobody's died yet except for that guy in like the first couple episodes that got hit in the head with a suitcase when the plane split.
                      Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                      Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                      Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                      Catgirl> rofl
                      Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                      fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                      fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                      Kim> loool
                      fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

I bet he votes Democrat
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                          I bet he votes Democrat
                          i dont think so, he seems pretty supportive of president palmer, who is a republican

plus FOX owns the show, and they wouldn't make the main character a democrat
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Ilya says:
                            jack bauer votes republican
                            Vote Mike 2005 says:
                            is republican kerry?
                            Ilya says:
                            nah
                            Ilya says:
                            republican is bush
                            Vote Mike 2005 says:
                            oh shit wrong way round
                            Ilya says:
                            heh
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Well, Kiefer Sutherland's grandfather was the founding leader of the NDP in Canada, which is a left leaning party.

Comment

Working...
                              X