My TWD stats are fucked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TWD stats are fucked?

I think there may be some glitch in the bot or something strange happens in the recording of the stats on the twd site.

okay here is the situation

I've only played 1 TWBD game for Incuria. In that game we won and i started as a spider and got switched to shark. So i was wondering how TWD stats would record this and whether i'd get a win for being spider or for being shark and i clicked on it to get this.

So i was wondering were did these extra games come from? i now have 5 games played and 3 losses when in fact i only played 1 game :wassat:

Also i'm pretty sure i only played 1 TWJD and only 1 round in that.
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

I can't really remember how it went but something along these lines:

It saves the stats you got when you were in your old squad playing against your current squad.

So this would mean that you played 2 rounds of twjd against Incuria while you were on your old squad.
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Yes, Jeansi is right. It's kinda dumb...
      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
        It's kinda dumb...
        It's really dumb!
        lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

ahhh ok thanks i never knew that

yes that is strange :P

so the original reason i wondered was if your a ship and changed , what happens to the stats?

so if your a spider and you get changed to a shark does the stats go under spider or shark or both or the first one up till you were changed? or diff
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Those stats has always been messed up... but its not so important
            -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
              ahhh ok thanks i never knew that

yes that is strange :P

so the original reason i wondered was if your a ship and changed , what happens to the stats?

so if your a spider and you get changed to a shark does the stats go under spider or shark or both or the first one up till you were changed? or diff
              i'm pretty sure it counts as the LAST ship u were before the TWD ended. so if u were spid, then switched to shark before the end of the game.. the stats from that game would contribute towards ur shark stats on the website

Comment

And I believe if you didnt play the full game, (IE: subbed out before the end) it doesnt get recorded.
                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
                  I think there may be some glitch in the bot or something strange happens in the recording of the stats on the twd site.

okay here is the situation

I've only played 1 TWBD game for Incuria. In that game we won and i started as a spider and got switched to shark. So i was wondering how TWD stats would record this and whether i'd get a win for being spider or for being shark and i clicked on it to get this.

So i was wondering were did these extra games come from? i now have 5 games played and 3 losses when in fact i only played 1 game :wassat:

Also i'm pretty sure i only played 1 TWJD and only 1 round in that.
                  If you have played against Incuria before, those games will account for on your TWD statistics too
                  1:Hydride> who we play next week
                  1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                  1:ReNdErED> gulp
                  1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                  1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                  1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                  1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                  1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                    It saves the stats you got when you were in your old squad playing against your current squad.
                    is this bug or feature?
                    Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

It's a bug, but it's not really that major.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                      X