Population

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Population

Question: How do i find out what the population is inside the game right now?

Answer: Alright there are two ways you can do this, first way, which i find more practical but less concrete is to quit the game, and press shift+ctrl, near the bottom of the continuum skin there should be some writing that says: Total Players: xxxxx numbers. Should be in the indicated area in the following picture, i couldnt really take a screenshot because while holding down shift+ctrl, you cant take a screenie.

Answer 2: You can always visit stats.trenchwars.org and find out about any zones population, although there is a minor problem with the website right now, the graph isint showing.. guess that would make it a major problem, but yeah, once staff repairs the website, stats.trenchwars.org is always another good way to find out how many people are online. The advantage to this of course is finding out specific zones as opposed to the entire game population.

NOW YOU KNOW!
    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
    Azreal> LOloL
    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Originally posted by cook

NOW YOU KNOW!

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!!!!

G.I. JOE!

Comment

If stats.trenchwars.org isn't working (like now), then try http://stats.17thparallel.com/ .

People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

what are all those other tabs i see in your screenshot? :fear:
        Gun remembers.

Comment

screeny doesn't load.

so there's no way to tell in-game short of adding up all the numbers next to the arenas?
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Subspace cheats.

You have said too much, cook.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Count up all the IP addresses?
              Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
              Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
              Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
              Catgirl> rofl
              Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
              fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
              fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
              Kim> loool
              fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Just a small FYI (sorry for bump):

I [finally] got http://stats.trenchwars.org and http://stats.17thparallel.com (which is a mirror of stats.trenchwars.org) up and running.

http://stats.trenchwars.org didn't work for quite some time. This was caused by a nasty memory leak when running the program on Dock's server. Recently I fixed the memory leaks and now it is running 24/7.

I hope to do some more development on the sites giving it more functionality here and there. (Adding a monthly graph for example) If you have suggestions you can PM them to me, they are always welcome.

If you are wondering why I am managing and working on these sites and not TW staff; I got this project from 2dragons, continueing his work and making sure the sites/program are up and running.
                Maverick
                Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                Subspace Statistics Administrator
                Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

is this gonna be back up and running?
                  Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Right side of this page:

www.ssgn.net

Comment

no 2dragons showed me a chart where you could see the population statistics in a graph and it shows you them by day, month, year etc. trying to find it
                      Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Working...
                      X