Dodge - TWD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge - TWD

why was Dodge taken off TWD when we start recruiting? PM me in fucking game Dameon Angell, at least ?msg me back when i ?msg u bout ur fucking system
    yeah, thanks just pisses me off i been waiting more than 4 days to get a simple fucking question answered and now have to flame on TWD forums? unnessecary

Inactiveness most likely, the same happened to STONERZ a while ago. It doesn't take too long to get it back up.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I took a call about this a few days ago Thix. I ?msg Dameon and other TWD Ops about it but didn't get a reply, you might want to check to see if Rab got a message back from one of them. We do need more TWD Ops online.

Comment

Not Thix,

I haven't heard anything about your squad being removed by any TWD op, so I don't believe that it was intentional. Has the squad been registered for over a month without any games played? Squads that haven't played in over 30 days are automatically removed. Although I'm not currently titled as a TWD op, I'd be more than happy to help you out if you could provide me with some more information. Get a hold of me either online or via ?message.

Comment

I told you to PM me in the game, and you never have. The end
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
            I took a call about this a few days ago Thix. I ?msg Dameon and other TWD Ops about it but didn't get a reply, you might want to check to see if Rab got a message back from one of them. We do need more TWD Ops online.
            I didn't get an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat of Rage:
              raise a hand if you care

:mellow:
              truth
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Fat of Rage
                raise a hand if you care

I once had SUCH a funny picture that comes with that sentence. A GUY WITH NO ARMS! hahahhahaha B)
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Kolar never messaged me, and seeing the story, I believe your squad has just been taken down cause of inactiveness. No need to start using the forums for that, inform with us TWD Ops first.
                  Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                  24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                  1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Yes I seem to leave out some TWD Ops when throwing out ?msgs, sorry, should make my own list.

Comment

Working...
                    X