TWSD! questions questions and more questions!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H I M
    Will the TWD ladders get reset if/when this is implemented?
    I don't see why they would, especially seeing as they've been reset just recently.

Comment

We used to say 'lets sd' as in 'squad duel'.
      Theres gona be confusion since 'sd' will now mean 'SPIDER DIVISION!'

ask for a squadduel and end up shooting 100 red bullets from a basing green ship. dont like the sound of that.

although theres a lot of people who want it, i think they should be able to play. i'll just stick to wb.

Comment

If you're gonna do this, make sure to make an exciting map for it or something. With some variety and maybe some strong points where you'll want to hide / camp from, and points where u DON'T want to be trapped. I'm afraid it will be boring .

Comment

I like this as something different in TWD, but I think we'd want to avoid it in TWL. If nothing else, that could be four matches in a weekend (or Sunday since everyone hates Saturday) for a squad. Plus it seems like 3v3 would be better than 5v5. If it comes to that, I think it would just be a fun side thing to do when squads don't have many people on. Of course, with that thinking you could go ahead and make a twd for every ship.

llater,
          Tony

Comment

It's definately not gonna go into TWL immediately. We'll only get it into League play based on player participation, overall quality feedback of the league, and if we iron out any bugs or not that we get presented with.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by H I M
              Will the TWD ladders get reset if/when this is implemented?
              Most likely no (99.9% sure), because the spider ladder would be clear to start with
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by SemenFaze
                We used to say 'lets sd' as in 'squad duel'.
                Call it TWLGSDD as in,

Trench Wars Little Green Ship Dueling Division :fear:

Comment

Where does the word little come from? All ships are same size.
                  megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                  L K> taught u what?
                  megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                  9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                  9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by Eggs R Evil
                    If you're gonna do this, make sure to make an exciting map for it or something. With some variety and maybe some strong points where you'll want to hide / camp from, and points where u DON'T want to be trapped. I'm afraid it will be boring .
                    what he says...
                    I think the map should be big enough in order to enforce the need for coordinates but i think it should also have enough obstacles for someone to hide and shot or to make it run in a much more dificult way.
                    A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
                      Where does the word little come from? All ships are same size.
                      Clearly they cannot be since they can all fit inside the terr.

llater,
                      Tony

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                        Clearly they cannot be since they can all fit inside the terr.

llater,
                        Tony
                        This is a 2d game you don't see what is going on under the Terr :wub:
                        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
                          Why do we have to have this. Its going to be so boring. Even though you have a division for it, you dont plan on tourchering us with a league do you?
                          In noting that it is in TWD, you do not have to accept the match when asked.
                          I doubt that NS will accept any offer for SD? Then again, NS is not even really active in TWD anymore...we just lurk!
                          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                            I'd tell ya, but its top secret. That whole suspense thing is pretty cool.
                            I've got millions of staffers in my chat! time to get hooked up :greedy:
                            1:Hydride> who we play next week
                            1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                            1:ReNdErED> gulp
                            1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                            1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                            1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                            1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                            1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Every staffer signed their souls to me on the grounds of not saying a word about it.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X