Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Aide 2 or now it will be known as Live 8....what a horrible lineup of music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Aide 2 or now it will be known as Live 8....what a horrible lineup of music

Just heard the lineup of bands for Live Aide 2 or better known now as Live 8, and my god what a pathetic waste....Bob Geldof must be out of touch with what would attract people to such a concert. The UK concert is looking slightly better than the Philly concert.

Philadelphia's top marque entertainers will be Mariah Carey & Eminem ...what great headlining acts. The reunited Spice Girls are to participate for the UK show...and to make it even better, Cyndi Lauper may show with Captain Lou Albano at her side. I think that perhaps the winners of America's Idol will sing? LOL

Not that Live Aide 1 had the best musical lineups, but they did have some decent acts that participated.

This is defiantely one loser of a benefit concert...and I can only hope we all will not have to listen to "We are the World" 5 million times until this is over.

Live 8, which is expected to last at least 16 hours, is designed to put pressure on leaders of the world's richest countries to alleviate Third World Debt, especially in Africa, when they meet at the G8 summit in Scotland on July 6-8.

If they force the world leaders to listen to the musical crap that will come from this concert, maybe then the world leaders will cave in, and alleviate 3rd world debt.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

LOL, I heard about this but I wasn't aware that the selection of music was so poor, safe to say I won't be going to this, people will do daft stuff for charity but being tortured isn't generally one of them.

Comment

Cindy Lauper, omg where do I get the tickets?
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Visit me while you're in Philly, Jeansi.
        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
        (:3=

Comment

The Rolling Stones are a diamond in the rough right now.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Borrowed American pseudo-black phrase
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
              and I can only hope we all will not have to listen to "We are the World" 5 million times until this is over.
              We are the World..
              ... We are the Childrennn...
              We are the ones, that make a brighter day, so let's start givin'

I think I still have that album on vinyl someplace buried with the rest in my closet.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Please don't let taking back sunday be there.

Or I'll never hear the end of it from you bastards.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

The Spice Girls reformed? I can't wait to hear their newly reformed take on girl power.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

i think the black dahlia murder version of paint it black is better then the the unseen version of paint it black

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                      Cindy Lauper, omg where do I get the tickets?
                      Spice Girls, omg where do I get the tickets?

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      The Spice Girls reformed? I can't wait to hear their newly reformed take on girl power.
                      It's a total shame they'll reform only for the one concert though...

UNLESS they want to cash in some more money and start doing concerts of their own. :greedy:
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

They'll confirm a load more acts nearer the time
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

yeah that is a horrible horrible lineup but ill probably go if tickets are free. are tickets free?
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

yeah that is a horrible horrible lineup but ill probably go if tickets are free. are tickets free?
                            I think I read that they are, but they'll probably come round with donation buckets.

Comment

Hey! Don't mock Spice Girls you bitches, I was on their last concert! (1996 or something) ...got free tickets. It sucked. Only good thing was that you could see one of the girls tits all the time basically.
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X