How to start a squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Disliked
    If you see a difference in being told an answer from a 15 year old and a 30 year old, then that's your own problem.
    She got carebears all over her avatar. Don't another Lunar Cresnennsnce *LOLLING* it up on the news page with giggles and 'open triangular brackets, three's.

I can think of a lot of staff that shouldn't have even been zh, yet panda is more competent and without it.
    ololol yo doesnt she have school? prolly another fake girl like Ayden, Becky/Crystal, Tinuviel, or Lunar Creiisneni

I really fail to see how, if somebody as racist and incompetent as BrItIsH can be a mod, then surerly panda can be a zh.
    I guess. But I dont think panda will make it She's not arrogant enough, doesnt let her spaceship game powers engulf her. She talks too much to be on staff, normally they just don't reply making us think "THEY MUST BE TOO BUSY!!!", very elite!!!!! They forget that they're newbie flagtouching basenerds

Comment

Ok just a few comments....

First off, do I even know you? I don't think I've ever spoken to you before.

As for my avatar, my name is Sherrie, and my friends call me Sherrbear. Well there happens to be a carebear named Sharebear, so of course I collect them. I liked the tag on one of them, and it was the right size for an avatar, so about 2 years ago I set it as my avatar, and it's been there ever since.

As for me being a "real girl?" Well I don't really understand the mindset of this whole game - you're a guy until proven to be a girl. I've talked to many many people on Teamspeak before, as well as a few on the phone, but if you don't want to accept that, that's your problem, I really don't care.

I really don't understand why we're arguing over this anyway. I'm not even on staff and y'all are already arguing about why I shouldn't be on it? Geez, if I really was on staff I'd hate to see what it would be like.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Now now, you can ALL be mod. This is a little off-topic eh? Lets get back to this little boy and his squad chat!
        -Bubbles
        Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
        Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
          Yep, in game you'll type:

?squadcreate=name of squad hereassword here

And tada! There's your new squad. For other commands dealing with squads, hit F1 while in game 7 times, and it'll be in the top left corner.
          CONGRATULATIONS PANDAGIRL89!! WOOHO YOU ARE THE BEST I HOPE YOU WILL BECOME A SYSOP SOON ^____~ ffff
          YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
          Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Oh my Gawd! Pandagirl is guilty of the cardinal sin of ANSWERING A QUESTION! Darn her, darn her straight to Heck!

Comment

Ooh, controversy on a FAQ. It is my fault though. How dare I suggest such a ludicris an idea as Panda being a Zone Helper (in jest I might add), while already fighting the misconception that we're all nerdy, power hungry, pimple faced teenagers who smoke pot in our parents dank, dark basement in the off hours when we're not standing behind the counter at McD's asking if you'd like some fries with your pubic hair substituted offalburger meal.

Well, carry on.

Comment

Oh! I admire you Panda ^-^
                How can you still find patience to awnser to persons like semenfaze!
                By the way what's wrongh with a 16 year old being staff as long as she gets the job done!? Looking at your replies i notice you might just not be to confortable about being bossed around by girls... and you know what Froid says about that... oh just forget it you wouldn't understand

PS: Ok to stay on topic
                You can get a chat for your team, it is nice to know who is online and to talk with friends in your squad abd get the games around, you should also use the team chat with the # character, if you want to you can sign up in twd and get some games going against other squads... if your squad is not doing well dont give up persistence makes us better if we learn from our mistakes! and this is more about fun then prestige... another nice stuff would be to get some games with your team in a arena for example wbduel or maybe asking a zh to get a bot for your team so that you can practice inside ur own team!!
                Last edited by Arikel; 06-08-2005, 06:39 PM.
                A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Guess i'll add my two cents.

Originally posted by semenfaze
                  pandagirl1989 is cool n shit and i'd probably pork her up the business pipe but if she becomes ZH this zone will fall apart faster than a leper in a hailstorm.
                  I seriously don't see how one zh could make the zone collapse ...

Originally posted by semenfaze
                  ololol yo doesnt she have school? prolly another fake girl like Ayden, Becky/Crystal, Tinuviel, or Lunar Creiisneni
                  Yes you people should get on teamspeak more often really... leave lunar out of this.
                  Ayden so kicks your ass so stfu.

If you see a difference in being told an answer from a 15 year old and a 30 year old, then that's your own problem.
                  Sadly there is a difference, people don't like to be taught by someone younger, it's just one of those things. Similar to the way most adults aren't as IT literate as their kids, and they can't stand for their kids to show them how it's done. They get embarassed.
                  Someone that's mature enough to do the job though shouldn't be excluded from staff.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                  Pandagirl will bring back what Goddess left before she got up the spout and disappeared.
                  I still see Goddess most days...

---

I agree with Arikel, good going standing up for yourself Panda but you're probably better off not replying and letting this thread die now.
                  Last edited by StarKitty; 06-09-2005, 06:38 PM.
                  STARKITTY
                  A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Originally posted by Semenfaze
                    Blah Blah Blah
                    Cant we have rules about not being allowed to post more than 25 times a day :fear:
                    :whistling

Comment

Originally posted by Tibro
                      dont try too hard emaho
                      Dont be a hipocrit.
                      -Rasc

Comment

He just is that way.. I was just trying to help.. And whay do you get for that?

Comment

Working...
                        X