TWBDBot> !lagout 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWBDBot> !lagout 30

It's come to my attention that if you lagout in a match in TWBD you have to wait 30 seconds. I don't know how long this would last, or if it is just a glitch someone did on accident or if it stays. If you can confirm this, hit this up. Otherwise, place your grievances here.
    DELETED

Yeah, I've noticed that about 20 times in the past two days thanks to the retarded lag limits. My general opinion is it's a lot easier for a person with a legitimately high ping (read: someone on dial-up) to maintain their lag than it is for a person with a super-fast connection, because the stability of the server itself seems to have been fluctuating a lot lately, and it's hit broadbanders a lot harder because it's knocked them out of their usual 30-60ms ping and into the no-man's land of 50-70ms above that. Then they feel the wrath of the stupid lag limits. Meanwhile the dial-uppers and European players cruise along untouched, because they can't get below 150ms or so anyway and a small server hiccup won't throw them. Sure, the lag limits catch players that actually are abusing their connection, but it's also unfairly nailing a lot of players whose connections are TOO good, in a way. I think the server itself is to blame for being unable to support these players, but maybe I'm just pointing fingers to get this retarded shit removed or severely overhauled.

But yeah, 30 seconds is overkill. Set it back to 15, at least until these goofy limits are fixed.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

The euro players don't cruise around, I'd say we're the ones suffering even more of the stupid laglimits.

And btw, why do we have this crappy spike thing implemented if it basically rules out all the ones that use a motherboard made by Asus/Abit/(don't remember the name, should be one of those two)?
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
        It's come to my attention that if you lagout in a match in TWBD you have to wait 30 seconds. I don't know how long this would last, or if it is just a glitch someone did on accident or if it stays. If you can confirm this, hit this up. Otherwise, place your grievances here.
        Hasn't it been like this for like two years??
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Used to be 15 to what I can remember.
          DELETED

Comment

I always thought it was 15, didn't noticed it changed to 30 seconds...
            chief

Syndicate- TWLJ Champions Season 9

Dice- TWLB Champions Season 10, 11, 13

Mootland Farmer

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              Used to be 15 to what I can remember.
              oh ok I haven't lagged out since I got broadband I guess ^-^
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Time

I noticed that when you return right from lagout (After the bot specs you) It takes 10-30 seconds for it to read that your spike went down.. Like I have a MED Spike of about a 40ms difference, then i kill 2 more times and I still lagout; even though the spike is going down. IE, 40 ms - 20 ms - 10 ms .. then i can play

Hope you understand -_-
                1:Hydride> who we play next week
                1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                1:ReNdErED> gulp
                1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

i think it should be ither this:

1. You get a 30 second penalty for lagging out, if lagging out aint bad enough already.

-or-

2. Just add a death.

#1 is ridiculous, #2 you can get your self out of.

Comment

#1, has already been established by a few people already.

#2, there is no death limit in basing games.
                    DELETED

Comment

Working...
                    X