No announcement yet.

Why twdt sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be more of a reserve for occasions your key players won't show up.

Comment

Do you really think I'd want 50 guys begging me to let them play three times per week?
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

Meh, don't cap then. :P

Ok how about this: The caps can choose as many people as they want. They take turns with the picks and when someone feels he's got enough, he let's the others continue.

Comment

Or maybe just use those 25 picks on active and/or reliable people? I don't think there were any games where FreQ OuT didn't have a full lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Polari
            Or maybe just use those 25 picks on active and/or reliable people? I don't think there were any games where FreQ OuT didn't have a full lineup.
            Polari is a genieus
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Polari
              One base match but the opponent had even less players than us. ^-^
              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
              L K> taught u what?
              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

At least I don't play enough to know that well who are active and/or reliable. 8 teams of 25 people = 200. Is there that many active or reliable players? If there is, I sure as hell couldn't name them.

Comment

Luckily, as a cap, you only need to know around 50 active, perhaps not all-star players, because all the other caps end up picking inactive vets. :P

3 league vet

Comment

But wouldn't it be better for whole twdt to have caps that do try to pick reliable players? And if there is caps like that, the reliable people the caps know will overlap a lot.

Comment

Well yeah, but getting those reliable caps is a huge problem :P

3 league vet

Comment

If the caps are supposed to know 50 people who play a lot and are reliable, someone should know 8 people who play a lot and are reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuukunen
                          If the caps are supposed to know 50 people who play a lot and are reliable, someone should know 8 people who play a lot and are reliable.
                          shutup <_<
                          "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                          Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                          " - Tyler the Creator
                          Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

No matter what the occasion is, the cap will still pik out the 5 good players that he trusts will win the game for him and will repeat the same line the week after if it was successful. So even if u had a roster of 50 active ppl and most of em showing for games, what are the odds that everyone will get to play?
                            1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              shutup <_<
                              nice avatar
                              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                              1:Cower> Sword
                              1:Kthx> ok
                              1:Cower> Axe
                              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                              1:Cower> ?
                              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Working...
                              X